ATF Pistol Brace Amnesty?

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
Noshoot
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: ATF Pistol Brace Amnesty?

Post by Noshoot »

cool arrow wrote: September 7th, 2022, 9:24 am ^^^ AND to add to what Tony just said, the AR that you bought from a private seller will now be in YOUR name in the NFA registry.

this is almost a way for the ATF to have a firearm registry without using the verbiage of registry...is everyone starting to get it???
Exactly

Cbvanb
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by Cbvanb »

I have no argument with any of the criticisms of this new policy. Calling people names will hardly convince someone to your point of view but some of us have to consider the price of noncompliance. Like it or not your choice will be register your brace equipped AR, dump the brace, or keep the gun and become an instant felon if you get caught with it. And we all know the ATF is dying to make examples of anyone they catch. I don’t personally think the ATF has the authority to make this change but I also don’t have the resources to fight it once I have been arrested for noncompliance. If someone here is willing to sacrifice themselves I will be happy to contribute to your defense fund.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

The problem here most don't seem to realize is that this event will be a dry run for larger registration schemes.

It is estimated that 4 million braces are out there.

So if 4 million gun owners comply,...what is the message D.C. receives?

When we argue that there are simply too many guns in circulation for any gun registration scheme to work, a successful 4 million compliance event shoots that argument in the foot.

To kill the idea that gun control is even possible, it is a moral imperative for this "amnesty" fail miserably. Obviously some will comply, and Cbvanb has covered that. I'm not gonna attack him for his position. We all have own risk assessments. But goddamit, freedom is risky. There's no fighting this schit without risk.
resist-or-be.jpg
Last edited by Suck My Glock on September 7th, 2022, 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

Cbvanb wrote: September 7th, 2022, 1:31 pm If someone here is willing to sacrifice themselves I will be happy to contribute to your defense fund.
That is the exact problem "someONE". One person will get sacrificed, one person will be put in the headlines to demonstrate what non-compliance brings. BUTT

I hate to use Kommiefornia as an example but a small business organization with a large group of businesses, in San Fran, said they refuse to make any tax payments to the state, county, and city until the crap in front of their business door is eliminated, the Hypodermics on the sidewalk in front of their businesses are gone, and the "homeless" blocking access to their doors are gone.

I don't have the personal resources to fight the alphabet either but f#ck the unelected officials attempting to control me.

If you're afraid of being arrested, the Heritage foundation did a study and found the average American violates 3 federal codes every day without knowing it. That means if they want you, your A$$ is theirs if you do anything or not. Al Capone went to jail for tax issues, not murder, robbery or anything else.
AZ_Five56

Post by AZ_Five56 »

YNOTAZ wrote: September 7th, 2022, 7:05 pm If you're afraid of being arrested, the Heritage foundation did a study and found the average American violates 3 federal codes every day without knowing it. That means if they want you, your A$$ is theirs if you do anything or not. Al Capone went to jail for tax issues, not murder, robbery or anything else.
As Stalin's head of secret police would say, show me the man, and I'll show you the crime.
Half Cocked

Post by Half Cocked »

There is only one reason for registration:

CONFISCATION
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Half Cocked wrote: September 7th, 2022, 9:19 pm There is only one reason for registration:

CONFISCATION
That picture represents so much. All I see is a bunch of steroid juiced up wannbe military guys with a badge and gun with ego issues. I always wonder why the unions are so against drug testing cops, if they have nothing to hide, then they'd want to test, right?

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
AZHTfreak

Post by AZHTfreak »

Cbvanb wrote: September 7th, 2022, 1:31 pm I have no argument with any of the criticisms of this new policy. Calling people names will hardly convince someone to your point of view but some of us have to consider the price of noncompliance. Like it or not your choice will be register your brace equipped AR, dump the brace, or keep the gun and become an instant felon if you get caught with it. And we all know the ATF is dying to make examples of anyone they catch. I don’t personally think the ATF has the authority to make this change but I also don’t have the resources to fight it once I have been arrested for noncompliance. If someone here is willing to sacrifice themselves I will be happy to contribute to your defense fund.
Can you possibly comprehend what our founding fathers wagered in going against the Crown? They put EVERYTHING THEY AND THEIR FAMILIES HAD on the line for their convictions, and it wasn't for a couple 3, 4 years. It began in 1763 and finally concluded in 1789 - 26 YEARS... Many of them died or at best, lost everything by adhering to their principles.

Timeline: https://www.nps.gov/waro/learn/historyc ... ndence.htm

We are at the precipice yet again. Anything other than 0% compliance does nothing more than play into the Socio-Fascist's game and strengthens their control. Refuse to play, I CHOOSE NOT TO LIKE IT.
AZHTfreak

Post by AZHTfreak »

AZ_Five56 wrote: September 7th, 2022, 8:26 pm
YNOTAZ wrote: September 7th, 2022, 7:05 pm If you're afraid of being arrested, the Heritage foundation did a study and found the average American violates 3 federal codes every day without knowing it. That means if they want you, your A$$ is theirs if you do anything or not. Al Capone went to jail for tax issues, not murder, robbery or anything else.
As Stalin's head of secret police would say, show me the man, and I'll show you the crime.
DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

cool arrow wrote: September 7th, 2022, 9:24 am ^^^ AND to add to what Tony just said, the AR that you bought from a private seller will now be in YOUR name in the NFA registry.

this is almost a way for the ATF to have a firearm registry without using the verbiage of registry...is everyone starting to get it???
OMG my name will be on a list just like your dumb ass for posting on a forum. How many here order s*** online? Isnt atf already knocking on doors of the guys who ordered solvent traps? Oh I ordered 89% receivers so ATF wont know I have them, well you ordered them most likely with a credit card and online.
That Guy

Post by That Guy »

338lapua wrote: September 9th, 2022, 11:11 am

OMG my name will be on a list just like your dumb ass for posting on a forum. How many here order s*** online? Isnt atf already knocking on doors of the guys who ordered solvent traps? Oh I ordered 89% receivers so ATF wont know I have them, well you ordered them most likely with a credit card and online.
How DARE you inject sanity into this thread! :angry-banghead:
That Guy

Post by That Guy »

AZHTfreak wrote: September 8th, 2022, 11:27 pm
Cbvanb wrote: September 7th, 2022, 1:31 pm I have no argument with any of the criticisms of this new policy. Calling people names will hardly convince someone to your point of view but some of us have to consider the price of noncompliance. Like it or not your choice will be register your brace equipped AR, dump the brace, or keep the gun and become an instant felon if you get caught with it. And we all know the ATF is dying to make examples of anyone they catch. I don’t personally think the ATF has the authority to make this change but I also don’t have the resources to fight it once I have been arrested for noncompliance. If someone here is willing to sacrifice themselves I will be happy to contribute to your defense fund.
Can you possibly comprehend what our founding fathers wagered in going against the Crown? They put EVERYTHING THEY AND THEIR FAMILIES HAD on the line for their convictions, and it wasn't for a couple 3, 4 years. It began in 1763 and finally concluded in 1789 - 26 YEARS... Many of them died or at best, lost everything by adhering to their principles.

Timeline: https://www.nps.gov/waro/learn/historyc ... ndence.htm

We are at the precipice yet again. Anything other than 0% compliance does nothing more than play into the Socio-Fascist's game and strengthens their control. Refuse to play, I CHOOSE NOT TO LIKE IT.

OMG. I’ve been hearing this goofy schiess for ever. Such tough talk from you wannabe lead shedders who’ve never missed three consecutive meals in their life, never been in the military-much less ever been shot at, who think a four man stack is the pancake special at the IHOP. So, just how many of the over 900 dudes arrested for their role in January 6 “insurrection/riot/protest/nothing happened because Q said it was all ANTIFA agent provocateurs” even LIFTED a finger to resist arrest? NOT ONE. Even Elmer Rhodes turned hisself in. You aren’t Minutemen, Rogers Rangers, or Green Mountain Boys and you never will be. You’re overweight, outa shape, whiney, spoilt Americans who sold out their freedom and individuality long ago for security and comfort.
pneuby

Post by pneuby »

I think this attorney MAY have hit upon it. If you don't want to watch it all. Start at the 7:00 mark. This is what will bite us in the arse...

Cbvanb

Post by Cbvanb »

pneuby wrote: September 11th, 2022, 9:14 am I think this attorney MAY have hit upon it. If you don't want to watch it all. Start at the 7:00 mark. This is what will bite us in the arse...

I’m inclined to agree with his assessment. Time to ditch the braces.
action magic

Post by action magic »

Fixed it-
I’m inclined to agree with his assessment. Time to ditch the traitorous pols by any means necessary.

Tyranny. It's here. Now.