Carjacking in Houston

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
Dauph
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Carjacking in Houston

Post by Dauph »

Been a few videos lately about carjacking or attempted carjacking. Just walking right up with gun in hand.

xerts1191

Re: Carjacking in Houston

Post by xerts1191 »

Phukn dregs of society
Tenring

Post by Tenring »

The longer the border is wide open, the worse it is going to get...... Stolen elections have consequences.
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

Circle K now has the damn video displays at the pumps that start showing ads when you start pumping to further distract you. Wonder how many carjackings at Circle K stores there have been? I felt so much like taking a axe to the displays I wont buy gas there anymore.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

338lapua wrote: July 22nd, 2022, 9:44 am Circle K now has the damn video displays at the pumps that start showing ads when you start pumping to further distract you. Wonder how many carjackings at Circle K stores there have been? I felt so much like taking a axe to the displays I wont buy gas there anymore.
you won't hear jack squat, same as you won't hear about the so called ''light muggings'' at walmart and the grocery stores,

scenario: one or more hang out at old folks car, and won't let them in their car till they get some $$, its happening every day, mulitiple times at quite a few places, but no warnings to its customers, don't wanna scare'm off, ciustomers that is.
rj
bldr60

Post by bldr60 »

338lapua wrote: July 22nd, 2022, 9:44 am Circle K now has the damn video displays at the pumps that start showing ads when you start pumping to further distract you. Wonder how many carjackings at Circle K stores there have been? I felt so much like taking a axe to the displays I wont buy gas there anymore.
I think it's the second button down on the right side of the screen is the mute button. Most of them someone has already scratched "mute" next to it.