Church camp

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
Longhair1957
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Church camp

Post by Longhair1957 »

Drove out to look at church camp range. Looks done, I spoke with some construction guys. According to them it with be open in a few days.

That’s all I know.

Suck My Glock

Re: Church camp

Post by Suck My Glock »

Appreciate the update. Thanks!
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

This is just a BLM fist Phuck. They used this range and two others to close over 5,500 acres of desert shooting, ignoring all the money they pissed away.

These ranges have been done for a while and they have no idea what they are doing. I was out there a month ago and talked to a contractor who said they were done and moving equipment out. Me and RJ were out at the Castle Hot springs road range a couple months ago and it is flat idiotic:

Max occupancy 25 people, max at the shooting line 10 people with 6 targets, no benches. I can set up next to you with my 50BMG and blow your hat off with muzzle blast, tough shhiat....

They are advertising for volunteer Ramge Officers on the Internet, so they can open, and that's the smartest of the stupid crap they have done.
Longhair1957

Post by Longhair1957 »

I too prefer to go out and shoot in the boonies to shoot. I’m not surprised by this action. Even with all Of us that hauled out way more than we brought in. You just Can’t outweigh the trash slobs. And that is the number one enemy to public shooting “spots”
Jack Dupp

Post by Jack Dupp »

Longhair1957 wrote: July 14th, 2022, 9:46 pm I too prefer to go out and shoot in the boonies to shoot. I’m not surprised by this action. Even with all Of us that hauled out way more than we brought in. You just Can’t outweigh the trash slobs. And that is the number one enemy to public shooting “spots”
No it's actually agencies that close off areas with whatever excuse, never to re-open them again (like Bushnell Tanks) that are enemy #1.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

blm, shite show, when we hit the meeting a few years ago, knew exactly what they were gonna do, dealt with those shitebirds for years on land leases for ranch, every regime's new leader has a new plan, their fiefdom and they treat it that way.
never, never trust a word they say, and if it suits them they will change the plan to form some sort of control, much like they did here

as far as i'm concerned they squandered a few million on the advice of some so called shooter know it all, most fubared shooting joints i've ever seen.
one can more or less consider the new ranges a new control factor, if they ever open at all.
one of them on castle HS road, has a dang 3 mile fence up a mt. think about how much that cost, and then take a look at range, joke is on the public for allowing some idiot to manage FREE citizens lands. :angry-cussingwhite:
rj
rockbronco

Post by rockbronco »

knockonit wrote: July 15th, 2022, 5:58 am blm, shite show, when we hit the meeting a few years ago, knew exactly what they were gonna do, dealt with those shitebirds for years on land leases for ranch, every regime's new leader has a new plan, their fiefdom and they treat it that way.
never, never trust a word they say, and if it suits them they will change the plan to form some sort of control, much like they did here

as far as i'm concerned they squandered a few million on the advice of some so called shooter know it all, most fubared shooting joints i've ever seen.
one can more or less consider the new ranges a new control factor, if they ever open at all.
one of them on castle HS road, has a dang 3 mile fence up a mt. think about how much that cost, and then take a look at range, joke is on the public for allowing some idiot to manage FREE citizens lands. :angry-cussingwhite:
rj
Agreed. I have seen it time and time again in the off-road world. You “work”with them to come up with a solution and all the blm does is turn you around and bend ya over without even the consideration of lubing ya up first.

These ranges are a joke but honestly not a suprise coming from the blm. It’s all about control and seizure of land from the public
That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Or a better solution to the problem of shooting in the desert would be for all you Californicators, New Yorkers, Michigooners, “Wicked Pissers” from Massachusetts, and other assorted foreigners from rusted out states to just go back to where you came from. C’mon, y’all supposedly believe in “stand yer ground”, so go back home and “STAND YOUR GROUND!”
THE ICEMAN

Post by THE ICEMAN »

That Guy wrote: July 15th, 2022, 10:25 am Or a better solution to the problem of shooting in the desert would be for all you Californicators, New Yorkers, Michigooners, “Wicked Pissers” from Massachusetts, and other assorted foreigners from rusted out states to just go back to where you came from. C’mon, y’all supposedly believe in “stand yer ground”, so go back home and “STAND YOUR GROUND!”
Yep, what he said...

xerts1911

Post by xerts1911 »

:clap: