About that awful shooting in Kentucky

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
smithers599
ArizonaShooting.org Member

About that awful shooting in Kentucky

Post by smithers599 »

That shooting in Kentucky was pretty horrible. Cops got called on domestic violence report, and when they got there, BG ambushed them with "a rifle" -- killing three, wounding others, killing a police dog. Terrible thing. Yet something about it puzzles me. Nowhere have I read anything about "AR15" or "AK47" or "assault weapon." You would think that the lefties would be screaming about it, but they are not.

Did the BG use a lever or bolt gun? Or a Garand? Or something else that doesn't fit the EBR narrative? Or are they asleep at the wheel, focusing on the God-given right to kill babies? Or are they waiting for other salient news to clear?

knockonit

Re: About that awful shooting in Kentucky

Post by knockonit »

it does not fit their present agenda, the main newsies only print what will cause a flap on conservatives, we'll see how the future goes, hoping some one ends cnn, and a couple others, while i don't watch tv, when i did they were not on any watch list of mine,

news has been shite since walter commie cronkite started his shite about vietnam republic of
Rj
xerts1911

Post by xerts1911 »

Same can be said about the Yavapai Deputy just killed, have only seen small bits of info. https://ktar.com/story/5131698/yavapai- ... h-suspect/
xerts1911

Post by xerts1911 »

No high jack intent Smithers, domestic violence calls seem to be the death of many a lawman, what can these agencies do to help decrease the losses?

Send in the social workers
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

Still wondering why the usual suspects are not screaming about banning assault weapons. You would think they would not "let a good crisis go to waste." Therefore, still wondering if the BG used a bolt or lever gun.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

Maybe demographics, one of our favorite players in DC has put the tarp over it?