CMMG ANYONE?

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
xerts1191
ArizonaShooting.org Member

CMMG ANYONE?

Post by xerts1191 »

https://cmmg.com/dissent
WEB SITE IS A BIT WONKY, GET PAST THAT THEY HAVE SOME PRETTY NEAT PEW PEWS

Suck My Glock

Re: CMMG ANYONE?

Post by Suck My Glock »

I'm interested in buying the .300blk version as a kit. But I have endeavored to reduce leaving a paper trail for the last 30 years. If I can build it, that's what I prefer to do. Besides, why pay 15% tax on $2000, especially when that thing is not worth $2000.

I did the same thing with my CMMG 9mm Banshee. Spent nearly 40% less building it from their parts.

I'll just sit back and wait, thank you.

And if PSA would just get off their azz and bring out the .300blk JAKL like they were supposed to, this would all be moot. I've been waiting on that thing since it premiered at 2020 SHOT Show. The only reason CMMG has a shot at this niche in the market right now is because PSA has failed to deliver.
Last edited by Suck My Glock on June 17th, 2022, 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
xerts1191

Re: CMMG ANYONE?

Post by xerts1191 »

Good plan SMG