New video game has players controlling Kyle Rittenhouse-like character during an Antifa riot

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

New video game has players controlling Kyle Rittenhouse-like character during an Antifa riot

Post by Suck My Glock »

https://ngo.locals.com/upost/2092417/ne ... ntifa-riot

A new Swedish-developed video game apparently inspired by Kyle Rittenhouse and the 2020 U.S. far-left riots has been released on Steam. I have not played "Acquitted: Self-Defense vs the Braindead," a shoot-em-up game, but players control a rifle-carrying boy during a riot fighting Antifa zombies who are armed with bike locks, knives and firebombs. The big "tank" zombies that can kill the player in one hit feature an obese woman with pink hair and a muscular trans woman in a pink dress.

In 2020 at the height of the riots, a video game called "Tonight We Riot" was released on Nintendo Switch and Steam in which players control communist rioters carrying out an insurrection and revolution. The players in the game kill police officers and capitalists.

smithers599

Re: New video game has players controlling Kyle Rittenhouse-like character during an Antifa riot

Post by smithers599 »

I have never played a video game. I may have to start.
thom

Re: New video game has players controlling Kyle Rittenhouse-like character during an Antifa riot

Post by thom »

Sounds great. I haven't played video games since pong and bowling.
was21

Post by was21 »

smithers599 wrote: May 6th, 2022, 6:05 am I have never played a video game. I may have to start.
Careful there…. It’s a gateway drug. Pretty soon you will be Larping till 3am , chugging red bulls and snarfing down bags of Taki’s!!
Game on!
mtptwo

Post by mtptwo »

I was hoping for better graphics.
mallic

Post by mallic »

mtptwo wrote: May 6th, 2022, 12:12 pm I was hoping for better graphics.
I've got you fam lol