North American Arms anyone?

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
xerts1191
ArizonaShooting.org Member

North American Arms anyone?

Post by xerts1191 »

kenpoprofessor

Re: North American Arms anyone?

Post by kenpoprofessor »

I sold the last NAA I had about a year or so ago, now I'm even more happy I did.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

He doesn't see the parallel between his opinion on vaccinations and the anti-gunners' opinion of his company's products.
"It's for the greater good! If's for public safety! It's for the children! Don't be selfish!"

Up his.
Ballistic Therapy

Post by Ballistic Therapy »

Looking at the picture of the guy , he looks like what I would imagine , Pete Buttigieg's husband would look like.
AZ_Five56
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by AZ_Five56 »

It seems he's had a change of heart. It must have been affecting the company's bottom line.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/north ... accinated/
I am very sorry about some of the things I said, and not at all sorry about most others. I am very sorry about the harsh language I used in an attempt to make a point. I strongly believe in the point about promoting vaccinations, but I am very disappointed in myself for the unnecessarily inflammatory words I used in an attempt to make it and the disrespect it showed. How I expressed myself was rude and embarrassing. What hurts most is the respect I’ve deservedly lost amongst so many. I’ve spent the past 30 years attempting to earn it, and I understand the reaction from those who felt insulted by some of the language of my rant. I knew at the outset that I risked alienating some, to the degree that it would cost NAA some sales. That’s OK. I applaud those who express themselves with their wallet; I’ve done the same. But I am very sorry to those I insulted. It was unforgivable and I am profoundly sorry. I was rude and I apologize.
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

^^^
Kiss my a$$.
Oops! Sorry for the inflammatory language.
Kiss my posterior.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

AZ_Five56 wrote: October 18th, 2021, 7:35 pm It seems he's had a change of heart. It must have been affecting the company's bottom line.

I am very sorry about some of the things I said, and not at all sorry about most others. I am very sorry about the harsh language I used in an attempt to make a point. I strongly believe in the point about promoting vaccinations, but I am very disappointed in myself for the unnecessarily inflammatory words I used in an attempt to make it and the disrespect it showed. How I expressed myself was rude and embarrassing. What hurts most is the respect I’ve deservedly lost amongst so many. I’ve spent the past 30 years attempting to earn it, and I understand the reaction from those who felt insulted by some of the language of my rant. I knew at the outset that I risked alienating some, to the degree that it would cost NAA some sales. That’s OK. I applaud those who express themselves with their wallet; I’ve done the same. But I am very sorry to those I insulted. It was unforgivable and I am profoundly sorry. I was rude and I apologize.
Damage is done, he's let his true feelings out and people know now. I hope he suffers miserably financially for that rant.

Clyde
Cubiclerevolt

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

kenpoprofessor wrote: October 19th, 2021, 2:53 am
AZ_Five56 wrote: October 18th, 2021, 7:35 pm It seems he's had a change of heart. It must have been affecting the company's bottom line.

Damage is done, he's let his true feelings out and people know now. I hope he suffers miserably financially for that rant.

Clyde
This is the same exact thing that I hope happens to Black Rifle Coffee.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

:o go get'm boys and gals, ride'm hard :mrgreen:
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

IMG_2425.JPG
Tenring

Post by Tenring »

The comments were really good......hope the POS goes bankrupt and as mentioned above Black Rifle Coffee as well.
martyd

Post by martyd »

I have never purchase or cared for North American Arms.
Now I have another reason for not caring for them.
Az desert rat 1

Post by Az desert rat 1 »

Well that's his opinion. Opinions are like posteriors we all have one and his definitely stinks. While on the subject of posteriors, I think that's where is head is.
pneuby

Post by pneuby »

I wonder how many employees will suffer being laid-off as word of this idjit spreads in the 2A community.