Daniel aka "Glockmonger" has passed

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
jledman
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Daniel aka "Glockmonger" has passed

Post by jledman »

Wow. He was a good guy.

AJS214

Post by AJS214 »

We met at one Crossroads of many held at the state fairgrounds and had a nice conversation. Rest in peace.
trickyrick

Post by trickyrick »

met him while he was helping owner of weapon works on 19th ave. could not fix my issue w/o new barrel...oh well. he could be a surly f*** for sure...lol, rip
blasternaz

Re: Daniel has passed

Post by blasternaz »

What wrote: January 20th, 2021, 4:10 pm He's already been missed since he left the scene. Even more so now with the passing. Great man.
This^. Missed the old AZS and Daniel both, as, like so many others, we never really "knew" him until we couldn't "find" him. Bought a few things from him, mainly to help him out, financially. Wish I had better resources then, I'd of helped more. RIP, Big D! Go fix the big guys guns!

"In the Age of the Common Man it is simpler to harass a man for what he has than what he does." Jeff Cooper, 1986
BigNate

Post by BigNate »

RIP sir. Praying for God's peace and comfort for all those grieving your passing.
weenis

Post by weenis »

Was searching for one of Daniel's guns when I came across this. He was one of the originals, and I was very impressed with what he was able to do in that little back room of his.

campinginaz

Post by campinginaz »

Dang, I've been wondering why I haven't seen his posts. I was going to post and ask about him. I went to his house once so he could work on a gun. Great guy for sure! Loved his sense of humor and his nun posts.

I thought I read in this thread he stopped gunsmithing? His work was phenomenal and I loved seeing him post it.

I can remember the year the old board went down. Last I knew he was doing gunsmithing for dental work.

Anyways he was a great guy and one of the few people I met on the old forum.

RIP