Banned from Facebook for "inciting violence"

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Banned from Facebook for "inciting violence"

Post by Suck My Glock »

I posted this a month ago on Facebook and figured at the time it might get me banned. But time went on and nothing happened.
download.jpeg
download.jpeg (19.14 KiB) Viewed 5215 times
But then a few moments ago,...bam,...phuk your freedom of peaceful assembly and speach for 30 days.

Not surprising, I guess, but annoying and just one more reason I'll be clapping and singing when Zuckface gets strung up one day. (May I live that long to see it.)

Suck My Glock

Re: Banned from Facebook for "inciting violence"

Post by Suck My Glock »

And according to the media, the "attack" scheduled for the 17th,...well, that's it. Not a rally, not a protest, not a march,...it is being labelled a planned and pending attack.
AZ_Five56
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by AZ_Five56 »

I know it wasn't voluntary for you, but I wish I could get off Facebook altogether. I'm kind of tied to it for some groups that don't organize anywhere else, but I'm thinking of deleting pretty much everything off of my profile and only logging in for those groups on occasion. Even though I haven't totally sorted out Facebook yet, I'm shutting down my Twitter account, and I'm going to uninstall all social media apps on my phone. They're unnecessary distractions, and you're just giving them the ability to track you.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Yeah, I have a good friend inform me he was cutting off anyone (including family) that remain on Facebook or Instagram. The new terms of service allow them total and complete access to any and all data on your devices,... which he considers an unacceptable threat to him and his family. He was apologetic, but firm. And like you, there's people I'm in contact with no other way than Facebook. Hell, it's the reason I joined in the first place 10 years ago after resisting it for years.

But now,...this is war. Perhaps the best damage we can all do to Facebook is leave it. We are the product they sell. Let's take half their schit.
McKnight55

Post by McKnight55 »

President Trump was permanently banned on twitter.
He is moving to Parler.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ed-parler/

https://parler.com/auth/access

I don't do facebook or twitter...never have never will.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

lol, way back when Derek was underway on facebook, i chimed in, wasn't long before i got banned for a couple days, then a week, then permantely, still am, and could care less, absolutely nada there for me, and most will find out nothing for them but a file on them]
Rj
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Just discovered that Parler is hosted on Amazon's Cloud service. The employees there who run it are demanding (or so it is claimed) that Parler be booted. Bezos will likely do that. I also expect it will occur only AFTER all data (especially personal member data) is archived for use by the enemy.

So no alternative there.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

AZ1182 wrote: January 9th, 2021, 2:47 pm People wouldn't need a Parlor if Facebook or Twatter wasn't so biased and heavy handed with only one side of the spectrum.
:icon-rolleyes:
iammaxwell

Post by iammaxwell »

Suck My Glock wrote: January 9th, 2021, 12:38 am Yeah, I have a good friend inform me he was cutting off anyone (including family) that remain on Facebook or Instagram. The new terms of service allow them total and complete access to any and all data on your devices,... which he considers an unacceptable threat to him and his family. He was apologetic, but firm. And like you, there's people I'm in contact with no other way than Facebook. Hell, it's the reason I joined in the first place 10 years ago after resisting it for years.

But now,...this is war. Perhaps the best damage we can all do to Facebook is leave it. We are the product they sell. Let's take half their schit.
Deleted Facebook off my phone years ago when ads started appearing for things that I had just talked about minutes. Don't miss it.
glock holiday

Post by glock holiday »

I can guarantee that Facebook is behind all those stupid unwanted CAR WARRANTY calls..😆
Robert1234

Post by Robert1234 »

Get off Facebook,turn it into a leftist echo-chamber. It will fall apart shortly after .

Nothing the left does makes money with I ut participation from the right. Stop giving them bisiness.
High Standard

Post by High Standard »

I have been censored a few times on FB. I had my posts deleted and I was given a warning. Due to the fact my family, some of which lives overseas, stays in touch via FB and WhatsApp, I decided to stay on FB but I have deleted my WhatsApp account, Twitter account and my Instagram account. WhatsApp has already warned that if you want to keep your account you need to agree to their new privacy terms that shares your info with their parent company which is FB. I no longer post anything publicly and I only post in private pages like my family’s page.
Flash

Post by Flash »

I got perma banned from a gun forum for posting that and asking if anyone was going. They said I was "inciting violence."

Obviously there are Progressives running gun boards and you've got to wonder what their end game is.
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

Flash wrote: January 20th, 2021, 6:28 am I got perma banned from a gun forum for posting that and asking if anyone was going. They said I was "inciting violence."

Obviously there are Progressives running gun boards and you've got to wonder what their end game is.
You should let everyone know what site it is so people can boycott the place. The end game is misinformation AKA, Astroturf.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing
Flash

Post by Flash »

Pale Rider wrote: January 20th, 2021, 8:03 am You should let everyone know what site it is so people can boycott the place. The end game is misinformation AKA, Astroturf.
www.sigtalk.com