California gun panic buying surges yet again

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
Vinnie B
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: California gun panic buying surges yet again

Post by Vinnie B »

knockonit wrote: January 11th, 2021, 1:53 pm
Az desert rat 1 wrote: January 11th, 2021, 1:18 pm This could be a plus for California. With the increase of first time gun owner the next time a gun control measure comes up they will stop and think. If I vote yes I could lose the right to keep my firearm.
hahahahah, hahahahahah, what a silly statement, they will think, yeah right, they've had decades to think, we know how that went, and its too late to worry about that shiathole, its gone, lost,

time to worry about dear ole Arizona,

of course just my opinion
Rj
It seems like all they are doing is moving over here and most, (I do know a few good refugee voters) vote for the same stupid s*** over here that they voted in over there.

Bosshaug

Post by Bosshaug »

Some people that know I'm an RSO have approached me wanting to go to the range. Gun owners, but have not shot in ages. Recent events have opened their eyes, now they want to acquire more handguns and ammo. Well.....you know how the ammo situation is these days.
High Standard

Post by High Standard »

My favorite nephew who lives in SoCal finally decided he needed to protect his family from the homeless that are now wandering through his once beautiful blue collar neighborhood. He has found them camping out in and around his neighborhood. He is terrified for his family. Especially his kids.

He has two firearms that he inherited from his grandfather (my father) that he let fall into disrepair. He walked into a LGS and they were just unpacking 3 Glock 17’s. Only Gen 3 are CA Compliant. A customer who was in the store before my nephew arrived immediately walked over to the salesman and bought the first gun out of the box. My nephew bought the second and the third was being sold as my nephew was filling out his paperwork. He had been searching for several months. Every LGS around him is doing first come first served. So he lucked out. He paid $599 for it and it was $775 after all the add-on fees and taxes. Damn ripoff. He picked it up yesterday.

No one has any ammo, however. Fortunately, his father had a couple of extra boxes he gave him so at least he can fill up his mags. And I have a couple of 10 round mags I will give him.