BOHICA: Bloomberg spending double in AZ than VA for Gun Control

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
AZHTfreak
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: BOHICA: Bloomberg spending double in AZ than VA for Gun Control

Post by AZHTfreak »

We constitutional conservatives have all sat back on our bar stools for the last 40 50 years having a good chuckle about all them there crazy Marxists. Today's reality: they EFFING OWN Education, Tech, Finance, Media and Entertainment.

Mozart @ M4C sums up my opinion... I offer no solutions since I have none short of CW2.

"Everybody needs to read up on the Russian Revolution. How the discontent led to The first “revolution” in Petrograd, then through instability in the Czarist government, the bolsheviks well-organized Red Army revolutionary spread, and the disorganization and low morale and low resolve of the White Army, the commies took over.

I see the same events playing out here:
• they take over one city
• their people nation-wide are super motivated and ready to act
• there’s instability in the Trump administration, and many state governments refuse to open fire on the revolutionaries that took over a city or two.
• their side begins to organize VERY EFFECTIVELY, and receive massive funding
• they begin recruiting military and police units, and/or raiding armories for weaponry. Maybe China sends ships full of weaponry to them, docks in Portland.
• Constitutionalists aren’t organized, are depressed by watching all of the chaos, and stay docile by believing that the military and police have sworn oaths to the constitution, surely its only a matter of time before the order is given to clean house.
• by the time Constitutionalists realize it’s time to openly form militia resistance units, the revolution is well on its way and it holds true power in a large swath of the country.
• There are major battles for a few months, but lack of funding and support lead constitutionalist forces to defeat.
• the Presidency is toppled. Game over."

jls in az

Post by jls in az »

Kelly stands a good chance just like Sinema. The universities are the key. Steyer setup an organization called "Majority Forward" with the sole purpose of registering NON-RESIDENT STUDENTS to vote in AZ elections. The key to the scam is that those voter registrations are not removed after the students graduate so they continue to vote for years even though they are no longer in AZ. That's where all the "Late" early ballots came from in the last election. It's a variation on the living dead voting scheme. The only way to combat is to demand the governor, AG, and feds investigate and prosecute. If you don't thing it's happening, just remember these are the same people rioting, setting fires and looting. Don't expect the AZ Secretary of State to do anything about it since she was also elected under the same scheme.
mrbogangles

Post by mrbogangles »

This sounds like voter fraud. Even if they are not resident here students shouldn't be allowed to vote here because they are most likely registered in their home state.

So, in theory they can vote in 2 different states.

Complete BS.
jls in az wrote: July 1st, 2020, 2:40 pm Kelly stands a good chance just like Sinema. The universities are the key. Steyer setup an organization called "Majority Forward" with the sole purpose of registering NON-RESIDENT STUDENTS to vote in AZ elections. The key to the scam is that those voter registrations are not removed after the students graduate so they continue to vote for years even though they are no longer in AZ. That's where all the "Late" early ballots came from in the last election. It's a variation on the living dead voting scheme. The only way to combat is to demand the governor, AG, and feds investigate and prosecute. If you don't thing it's happening, just remember these are the same people rioting, setting fires and looting. Don't expect the AZ Secretary of State to do anything about it since she was also elected under the same scheme.
jls in az

Post by jls in az »

You got it. Here's an article on the process:

https://www.wildcat.arizona.edu/article ... gistration

What they don't say is that they don't check the data base until after the election and they don't remove the registrations after the students have graduated and left the state. This is how we got Gallego, Kirkpatrick, Sinema and the the current Secretary of State. The Republican Party tried to challenge the number of "late" early ballots at the U of A, ASU and NAU in the last election but, the county Registrars in Pima, Maricopa and Coconino counties were all elected using Soros and Bloomberg money and said there was nothing to investigate.
Cubiclerevolt

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

AZHTfreak wrote: June 28th, 2020, 10:35 am We constitutional conservatives have all sat back on our bar stools for the last 40 50 years having a good chuckle about all them there crazy Marxists. Today's reality: they EFFING OWN Education, Tech, Finance, Media and Entertainment.

Mozart @ M4C sums up my opinion... I offer no solutions since I have none short of CW2.

"Everybody needs to read up on the Russian Revolution. How the discontent led to The first “revolution” in Petrograd, then through instability in the Czarist government, the bolsheviks well-organized Red Army revolutionary spread, and the disorganization and low morale and low resolve of the White Army, the commies took over.
And even then our side won't organize for fear of being branded criminals.
xerts1911

Post by xerts1911 »

xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

I see Bloomturd is posting bail for some of our young misguided commies
Fragout21

Post by Fragout21 »

I see Bloomberg investing a lot more in AZ gun control as part of the long game to energize more Democrats, independents, and other undecided voters ultimately come out to the upcoming election and potentially vote for Democrats since they can point to the efforts that Bloomberg is undertaking as supporting their party platform.
wetworker
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by wetworker »

Yeah looks like mini mikes gun ban scheme is working you cant find them anywhere
OH-MAN

Post by OH-MAN »

Kingjoey wrote: May 12th, 2020, 11:41 am I hate Mini-Mike, will personally go piss on his grave when that commie POS kicks the bucket
I am sure he will have armed guards standing watch around it. :mrgreen:
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

568C13D0-F699-4E67-AFF7-F5F36D2462B4.jpeg
desertRat

Post by desertRat »

I never thought this would be possible here in Az
AZG23

Post by AZG23 »

Unfortunately it is... More and more ppl flocking here from California and bringing the flawed ideals to Arizona. (and other red states). It's the same reason they want illegals to be able to vote.. The only thing college voting loophole needs to be closed! :&
TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Post by TheAccountant »

I think this time period will be viewed by history as one of the great migrations. People moving in massive numbers from liberal city centers to urban/rural areas will change the political map at a record pace.