ATF Pistol Brace Amnesty?

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
338lapua
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: ATF Pistol Brace Amnesty?

Post by 338lapua »

https://www.federalregister.gov/documen ... eetsweeper

How many complied with this and still have the guns? Anyone who bought a brace online with a card will be visit3ed at some point if it goes through. I bet if you bought a barrel less than 16" you will also get a visit.

My bet is that they register every one of them and maybe some time in the future they may come for them but then again we know some day they will come for all of them and I will be gone from here before that happens. We all know the pistol brace was bullshti from the start and was a workaround the SBR rule.I see braces all the time and I have NEVER seen someone with their hand through the hole, even the couple blown up vets I know shoulder them.

DM47

Post by DM47 »

We all know the pistol brace was bullshti from the start and was a workaround the SBR rule.
BS? I can't agree with this. If I have a SBR, it's configured as a SBR - - including other features not allowed on a braced pistol.
Besides, ATF has been asked numerous times regarding them, and numerous times approved them. We all know what the BS really is.
I see braces all the time and I have NEVER seen someone with their hand through the hole, even the couple blown up vets I know shoulder them
So what? Totally irrelevant.
blasternaz

Post by blasternaz »

"Besides, ATF has been asked numerous times regarding them, and numerous times approved them. We all know what the BS really is.

I see braces all the time and I have NEVER seen someone with their hand through the hole, even the couple blown up vets I know shoulder them

So what? Totally irrelevant."

Indeed. We all know it's just another BS scheme by the gun grabbers, what but do we do about it? Wait until the Repulsives are back in the cat bird seats? Ignore it and pray we're not the test case?

Blasternaz
AZHTfreak

Post by AZHTfreak »

pneuby wrote: September 11th, 2022, 9:14 am I think this attorney MAY have hit upon it. If you don't want to watch it all. Start at the 7:00 mark. This is what will bite us in the arse...

Let me reiterate. I. Choose. Not. To. Play.
Ballistic Therapy

Post by Ballistic Therapy »

So what are you supposed to do with all the guns that came from the factory with braces on them ?
You can bet the ATF will find out where they were made and where they were shipped too.
You can also bet on the ATF coming for them.
pneuby

Post by pneuby »

...and now, the follow-up with more information.......

Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Don't lose heart guys. Even if this all turns out bad and doesn't go our way, JTAC Industries has already devised at least one work around.

The bullpup StribogA3 conversion lower. Not a stock, not a brace, just a repositioning of the grip.

No doubt all sorts of other PCCs are now going to start engineering models like these to satisfy the demand for short and handy shoulderable PDWs.

Schumer is just going to schit himself over this evolution. :D :dance:
Tenring

Post by Tenring »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:dance:
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
mtptwo

Post by mtptwo »

Suck My Glock wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 6:40 pm Don't lose heart guys. Even if this all turns out bad and doesn't go our way, JTAC Industries has already devised at least one work around.

The bullpup StribogA3 conversion lower. Not a stock, not a brace, just a repositioning of the grip.

No doubt all sorts of other PCCs are now going to start engineering models like these to satisfy the demand for short and handy shoulderable PDWs.

Schumer is just going to schit himself over this evolution. :D :dance:
Vapor ware. They haven't produced any.