Violent gangs of minority youth at Az Mills (video)

Discuss being prepared for contingencies and emergencies. Oh yeah, and the coming Zombie Apocalypse, of course!
xerts1911
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Violent gangs of minority youth at Az Mills (video)

Post by xerts1911 »

I won’t ask what site you saw that on, well on second thought?

fredcdobbs

Post by fredcdobbs »

Why The Fudge would anybody want or need to go to a craphole mall, for why??? Maybe about 25 years ago sitting at the airplane bar at metrocenter,
kmj831

Post by kmj831 »

The labeling of the video is infuriating. No evidence of their "racism". Comments closed, and you just know there's many lemmings that will watch that and without question, analysis or a critical eye just believe those two had it coming because they must actually be "racist".

As to the best way to handle that situation, that's a pickle once it starts. Best to avoid, as others have said. But once you're there? Sure I could round kick that guy and put a hook on his chin and he'd go night, night. Clinch with him and choke him out, whatever. Maybe that takes the fight out of the rest but if not then you end up what, fighting with 5 more people? No one can win those odds, so what, you draw and shoot one, or cut one? Your life is probably ruined, publicly doxed, lose your job and maybe do time. Can't even go shopping and just mind your business safely anymore, and if you stand your ground you're likely going to pay for it.

Maybe I'll buy some pepper spray. It's like you gotta go do your shopping in groups now.
Remow2112

Post by Remow2112 »

One other thing I noticed is they all looked real young. If you lay one of them out and they are under age. In todays world I shudder at the charges that would be thrown at you.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

I feel for the dude that got smacked. What a mess.

Several things come to mind ..

If I read correctly she was jumping to the defense of someone else .. noble yes but .. be prepared for what comes next.

Second .. my first wife was an easily riled hot blooded latina. She had a mouth on her like no ones business. I can not count how many times I was chest to chest with people she had instigated sh*t with. I finally told her one day ... I can get in my own trouble just fine .. I dont need your help .. the next time you start some sh*t I am going to just let the dude punch you in the face. She chilled ... Some.

Last .. and I mentioned it in another thread .. the poor guy tried talking his way out and backing up. You are Effing done then.

Its a sign of weakness and it brings up the blood. He still might have gotten his a$$ kicked but he should have smacked the first one as soon as he saw it was a thing. Unfortunately you have to be the aggressor and it could put you in legal trouble but ... as quickly and as violently as you can. He looked like a pu$$y begging off and it cost him a few drops of blood and they walked away laughing.

He needs to leave the loud mouthed cow .. their personalities are not conducive to long term happiness.
Flash

Post by Flash »

Get your retribution in first and don't let them sucker punch you.....the Amish love sucker punching people, something I learned while doing 2 years in a High School that was predominantly minorities.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

they could have easily have beaten him to death, more than one its a crap shoot, cut, slash, shoot till empty deal with consequences after at least you'd be alive or have all your senses left.
but hey thats me, i have rights also
wetworker
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by wetworker »

Avoid stupid people and stupid places comes to mind.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

wetworker wrote: September 28th, 2020, 11:03 am Avoid stupid people and stupid places comes to mind.

and how do you do that, stay home, hard to say where stupid is, they seem to be everywhere.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

For me personally, I developed a stare/gaze decades ago that others have told me communicates "I have killed before, and now YOU are gonna die". Combine that having a weapon in hand has actually saved my silly azz a few times. But the key is having a weapon IN HAND.
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

I am just wondering out loud. Suppose you got right up to the jerkwad's face, and yelled, "BLACK LIVES MATTER! BREONNA TAYLOR! SAY HER NAME! GEORGE FLOYD! SAY HIS NAME!" You think that might disorient said jerkwad just long enough to (A) escape (B) knee him in the groin, or (C) draw and shoot?

;-)
wetworker

Post by wetworker »

knockonit wrote: September 28th, 2020, 1:37 pm
wetworker wrote: September 28th, 2020, 11:03 am Avoid stupid people and stupid places comes to mind.

and how do you do that, stay home, hard to say where stupid is, they seem to be everywhere.
You’re exactly right, except you can’t even stay home and avoid stupid. Thanks for making my point and yours.
ooda

Post by ooda »

If you go to the mall, carry bear spray OC. Your gonna need a lot.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Just for the record .. I haven't been there since moving way out to East East mesa but I have spent hundreds of hours at AZ Mills before that. Maybe I was there at different times than some of you guys but I never felt in danger.

I did a lot of work with vendors and the management there as well as just going there to shop. Been there at the suns rising, over night, late at night and during the day. Never once did I feel the place was dangerous or unkempt. Always had a gun but never was I in fear of something happening.

Granted .. I didnt come from a mall culture so I had almost no mall experience before moving out here but ....
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

Times they have changed for sure, and in this area, time did not heal it.