What's in your go-bag?

Discuss being prepared for contingencies and emergencies. Oh yeah, and the coming Zombie Apocalypse, of course!
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Re: What's in your go-bag?

Post by Ranger1 »

It's easy. You started sh$t with me there. I leave go somewhere else. I'm acting normal and you show up again starting it all over. It's you that's trolling. It's you and your little friends that keep poking the bear. You don't know when to stop. I try to be normal but you keep showing your ass. You need to get help. Now I'm on 3 other sites. I do not want to see you there.
Last edited by Ranger1 on August 10th, 2018, 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LuckyLeaky
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by LuckyLeaky »

Lol my first interaction on this site with you was nice... your first post after that was being a douchebag... don’t poke the bear?? Show me the bear first... all I see is a gerbil
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

More you can do better than that.
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

LuckyLeaky wrote: August 10th, 2018, 8:32 pm Lol my first interaction on this site with you was nice... your first post after that was being a douchebag... don’t poke the bear?? Show me the bear first... all I see is a gerbil
Haha my first interaction with you was a reminder why people try not to step in sh$t at the dog park.
LuckyLeaky

Post by LuckyLeaky »

Your right... I do catch you slipping ...reason you got banned from the other sites
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

Do better
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

Ranger1 wrote: August 10th, 2018, 8:10 pm It's easy. You started sh$t with me there. I leave go somewhere else. I'm acting normal and you show up again starting it all over. It's you that's trolling. It's you and your little friends that keep poking the bear. You don't know when to stop. I try to be normal but you keep showing your ass. You need to get help. Now I'm on 3 other sites. I do not want to see you there.
Didnt you just say I was kicking you to do more, on one of the other sites? Which is it.
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

Crippledtrigger wrote: August 10th, 2018, 9:33 pm
Ranger1 wrote: August 10th, 2018, 8:10 pm It's easy. You started sh$t with me there. I leave go somewhere else. I'm acting normal and you show up again starting it all over. It's you that's trolling. It's you and your little friends that keep poking the bear. You don't know when to stop. I try to be normal but you keep showing your ass. You need to get help. Now I'm on 3 other sites. I do not want to see you there.
Didnt you just say I was kicking you to do more, on one of the other sites? Which is it.
This is just sad. You can do better. Just do it.
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

azrednex wrote: May 16th, 2018, 12:05 pm I am in the process of putting together a go bag and I'm looking for items I may have forgotten.
How To Win Friends and Influence People, by Dale Carnegie. 8-)
Crippledtrigger

I'm trying. You just can't seem to remember the lies..er make up your mind as to what I'm supposed to be doing.
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

Do better.
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

Ranger1 wrote: August 10th, 2018, 4:39 pm
XJThrottle wrote: August 10th, 2018, 11:06 am People also don't post their address and mog shot either.

How is anybody gonna know who got are, and what you have?
These guys that have been chasing me from forum to forum give out so much details about them selves its hilarious. If you wanted to start folders on them it's not hard.
The Dossier folders I have on these guys would make you laugh. Who they are. where they eat, what they drive, if they are married,kids,schools,what they wear, what they drive, eat it just goes on and on. They put all of it out their on the net. Stupid is what it is.
Crippledtrigger

Add to mine I have a bad case of constipation. I'm at my most vulnerable after taking a fist full of exlax and pushing it out. Reccomend gas mask for team assaults.

Never approach from behind. Secondary to the constipation is the walking farts.

Since the veiled threats of starting folders, knowing high value targets and knowing who has what..
Hmm just starting yours. Speaking of posting TMI online. This is all stuff you posted in various places so I'm not outting you.
Keith Grahm
623692xxxx
Truck driver?
Mobil phone seller
Shooting technique instructor
I won't even post the addresses or phone numbers but you already did. Not to mention all the stuff in public records.

Yep, pretty stupid posting all this online then turning into ars hole of the century. But you're a big boy. Surely you can take as good as you give.

You posted all this online. None of the people you attack give a crap but just imagine if there is someone else like you. Some cyber stalker with an obsession like you. Suddenly your game isnt so fun anymore.

Now the 50 screen names, email addresses IP addresses ...all out there for anyone to find.

Pretty childish isnt it? Still people dont like threats.
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

Not stupid at all. I welcomed friends as I do foes. You want to be my enemy? Cool I can find out anything about you as well. Still want to poke the bear?? My door welcomes all. Even people like you...
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

Now the truck driver thing and mobile phone seller. That I'm not. I have no idea how you came up with that. I had been watching other sites that you posted and been pushing that stuff on and those are not me. I've been retired since Jan 1 2011. You should really try to get what 20 others Keith Grahams in the valley are doing and find the right one. Now that you mentioned it I do get calls asking me about me trucking company that I do not have. Huh someone is giving out bad info. But seeing how you have my number and don't use it ,why don't you give me yours and I'll call you? Josh is this you???