What's in your go-bag?

Discuss being prepared for contingencies and emergencies. Oh yeah, and the coming Zombie Apocalypse, of course!
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Re: What's in your go-bag?

Post by Ranger1 »

Crippledtrigger wrote: August 10th, 2018, 9:33 pm
Ranger1 wrote: August 10th, 2018, 8:10 pm It's easy. You started sh$t with me there. I leave go somewhere else. I'm acting normal and you show up again starting it all over. It's you that's trolling. It's you and your little friends that keep poking the bear. You don't know when to stop. I try to be normal but you keep showing your ass. You need to get help. Now I'm on 3 other sites. I do not want to see you there.
Didnt you just say I was kicking you to do more, on one of the other sites? Which is it.
O by the way, over on zone I'm not on there anymore. I gave Delw my word when I called him on the phone I would not get on his sight anymore. That was a long time ago. You could ask him when that happened, I know he knows. Now whoever Coleman, 17, 17-23-42 or what ever he calls himself is not me. I guess you pissed someone else off. My word is my word I honor it.

Crippledtrigger
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by Crippledtrigger »

Well you're missing the whole point but I figured it was a long shot.

For someone not there you throw out the troll accounts pretty easily.

Who am I?
weenis

Post by weenis »

Ranger1 wrote: August 11th, 2018, 10:35 pm Now the truck driver thing and mobile phone seller. That I'm not. I have no idea how you came up with that. I had been watching other sites that you posted and been pushing that stuff on and those are not me. I've been retired since Jan 1 2011. You should really try to get what 20 others Keith Grahams in the valley are doing and find the right one. Now that you mentioned it I do get calls asking me about me trucking company that I do not have. Huh someone is giving out bad info. But seeing how you have my number and don't use it ,why don't you give me yours and I'll call you? Josh is this you???
Trust me when I tell you... I got the right one.

Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

Are you threating me???
Yup you got me. But trucker and phone person I'm not. That's how dumb as Fuc$ you are. I'm glad you pulled me off face book. That's the Ranger breakfast you are missing out on. Now I know u follow the breakfast . I have a ton of business cards out there with my name and phone number on it for the public to see. Now what? Delw is this you
Harrier

Post by Harrier »

Gatsby wrote: May 22nd, 2018, 6:29 am ...
My actual "go" bag is at home and weighs in at 74#, not counting my gun belt (ALICE, and yeah, I have the suspenders for it!). It has everything to survive for an extended period of time. I'm old and probably won't make it more than a quarter mile carrying that thing, though. Setting up a tent while you can still see your house probably isn't the greatest plan.
That is the funniest line I've heard in a while....
You could get a wheel barrow and probably make it 1/2 mile or more...

Like you, I have a stash of gear that I can't carry any more. Everything is layered with dups of the important stuff in case I gotta drop a bag along the way.
I'm now planning on bugging-in and making it last as long as possible...
weenis

Post by weenis »

Ranger1 wrote: August 12th, 2018, 4:11 pm Are you threating me???
lol, no. Why would I threaten you? I think your a nut bag with a keyboard that I find hilarious to watch melt down on the internet.
Crippledtrigger

I've seen him somewhere. Maybe while dropping a civil commit off at the state hospital.
Crippledtrigger

Ranger1 wrote: August 10th, 2018, 8:10 pm It's easy. You started sh$t with me there. I leave go somewhere else. I'm acting normal and you show up again starting it all over. It's you that's trolling. It's you and your little friends that keep poking the bear. You don't know when to stop. I try to be normal but you keep showing your ass. You need to get help. Now I'm on 3 other sites. I do not want to see you there.
Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

^^^ This

Self admits to bans on multiple sites but they are other people's fault.
Crippledtrigger

First you say;
Ranger1 wrote: The Dossier folders I have on these guys would make you laugh. Who they are. where they eat, what they drive, if they are married,kids,schools,what they wear, what they drive, eat it just goes on and on. They put all of it out their on the net. Stupid is what it is.
Then you say regarding you doing the same thing
Ranger1 wrote: August 11th, 2018, 10:31 pm Not stupid at all.
Which is it?
azmp5

Post by azmp5 »

Both vehicles have atleast 1x 32 count package of bottle water. The truck has 2. The rest is pretty much what racewin said. More of an over glorified road hazard / wait for me or a tow truck to show up "kit". the only difference is the truck has a some basic tools and "camping" essentials along with a handgun w/ 3 mags and a cheap PSA 16" AR with 6 mags. Mostly because if I'm in the truck, I'm usually further out and about and not just commuting on the freeway to/from work.
Crippledtrigger

You know heat causes some plastic bottles to leech chemicals into the water?