Catastrophic Flooding In The Midwest Could Last “For Months”, And That Is Going To Mean A Drop In U.S. Food Production

Discuss being prepared for contingencies and emergencies. Oh yeah, and the coming Zombie Apocalypse, of course!
Miker12
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Catastrophic Flooding In The Midwest Could Last “For Months”, And That Is Going To Mean A Drop In U.S. Food Production

Post by Miker12 »

The “bomb cyclone” that recently brought hurricane-force winds and blizzard conditions to the middle of the nation was the spark that set off this catastrophic flooding, and now all of the snow from one of the snowiest winters in decades is going to be feeding into rivers that have already shattered all-time flood records....So what is going to happen when all of that snow melts and starts pouring into the major rivers?

https://aresathena.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... available/

knockonit

Re: Catastrophic Flooding In The Midwest Could Last “For Months”, And That Is Going To Mean A Drop In U.S. Food Producti

Post by knockonit »

and the propaganda begins to raise food prices, the media to the rescue
Crippledtrigger

Re: Catastrophic Flooding In The Midwest Could Last “For Months”, And That Is Going To Mean A Drop In U.S. Food Producti

Post by Crippledtrigger »

I wonder if the experts ever consider just why such areas have rich soil and produce crops so prolifically. It couldn't have anything to do with the historical regular flood cycles could it?
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

Well I guess all the gun dealers, banks, and all the super secret ninja spots better keep a armed gaurd in a boat at the front door. I would hate to see another Katrina. A lot of hard places just got soft.