Thiefs hitting maiboxes

Discuss being prepared for contingencies and emergencies. Oh yeah, and the coming Zombie Apocalypse, of course!
Steve_In_29
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Thiefs hitting maiboxes

Post by Steve_In_29 »

338lapua wrote: January 4th, 2019, 5:56 pmActually you commiefornia jackass I posted this to make complacent people think about checking their mailbox when they get home every day. Actually making people aware this crime is happening in their area and it happens every day across this entire town may make them get their damn mail so the thieves get nothing. If every box is a locked box it takes time and someone may hear you and if all the boxes are empty these pieces of crap move on, hopefully to where you live.
You are too intimidated to fight the bureaucracy to get something done about the problem...much easier to simply rant on a forum and blame your neighbors. Don't care if the criminals get stopped, you just want them to leave "your area" alone. Just part of the problem it seems.

No mail boxes out where my AZ place is. Nobody gets mail delivered to their residence/business, even in town. We all have a box in the Post Office. And people get shot at out here for messing with others things.

When some locals asked an Apache County Sheriff's Deputy what to do about people trespassing on their property he replied, "you got guns right?".
338lapua wrote: January 4th, 2019, 5:57 pmActually you should take your ass back to where you belong with the rest of the commiefornia losers.
Let's recap, you see a crime being committed but couldn't be bothered to report it let alone muster the fortitude to follow through to get action taken, yet I am the loser? Riiiiiight.

As for the "commiefornia" thing...Jeff Flake, Kyrsten Sinema, etc, etc, etc....all proud AZ NATIVES.

Also since I have you on the line...what does this have to do with "Survival"

338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

So I posted it in the wrong forum, SO f*** WHAT! Maybe you didn't read the part where I found them and ran them out. I am very active in my area, not the least bit afraid of them.

The cops have been doing NOTHING about the problem. The city has tied their hands.
Tim McBride
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Tim McBride »

Locked. Wrong forum and people being children.