Colonel Anthony Biddle, hand-to-hand combat expert

Discuss being prepared for contingencies and emergencies. Oh yeah, and the coming Zombie Apocalypse, of course!
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

Famous Colonel Anthony Biddle, hand-to-hand combat expert, was known for ordering his trainees to try to kill him using bayonets. They never did, as he was able to disarm them all.

Crippledtrigger
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Colonel Anthony Biddle, hand-to-hand combat expert

Post by Crippledtrigger »

Dude, are you going to start your serial trolling here as you have done on a crap load of sites till they banned you and your dozen puppet accounts? Just asking to avoid wasting time reading anything you post.
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

crippledtrigger-menu7
Thanks for you opinion.
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

Crippledtrigger wrote: August 1st, 2018, 6:11 am Dude, are you going to start your serial trolling here as you have done on a crap load of sites till they banned you and your dozen puppet accounts? Just asking to avoid wasting time reading anything you post.
You don't like my posts? Then hit the ignore button. I won't be bullied by people like you. Thanks for your opinion....😆
Crippledtrigger

Bullied? A question is bullying?

Still didnt answer but seeing how you are following your MO I guess my hunch is right on.

Please dont send any profanity and threat laden PM's, as that's your usual next step, no need as the unmasking is complete.
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

Nice try. You can do better than that. Hell on the other forums you were practically kicking me to do more. I'm disappointed in you. I know who you are. It's just sad. But hey thank you for your opinion.
Crippledtrigger

Could you please direct me to posts or comments where I was "kicking you to do more"? I want to make sure and avoid any previous mistakes.
What
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by What »

Ranger1 wrote: July 31st, 2018, 7:14 am Colonel Anthony Biddle, hand-to-hand combat expert
Famous Colonel Anthony Biddle, hand-to-hand combat expert, was known for ordering his trainees to try to kill him using bayonets. They never did, as he was able to disarm them all.
This is a forum of some folks who doesn't like to use Internet let alone google-fu info.

Though Google Image shows variety of pictures which is pretty cool to see with just that Anthony Biddle name itself.