Emergency antibiotics supply

Discuss being prepared for contingencies and emergencies. Oh yeah, and the coming Zombie Apocalypse, of course!
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Emergency antibiotics supply

Post by Suck My Glock »

If you weren't interested in prepping before the Covid happened, you sure as schit are probably concerned with it now. As everything continues to come apart at the wheels, thinking about having medical resources on hand should be among the things you address for you and your family.

Consider this situation;...you had a plan to bug out. You had the right vehicle. You had a good destination. You had sufficient food and water. You successfully stockpiled sufficient arms and ammo and skill with them to come out on top if/when you needed to resort to that. But somewhere along the way in your well-laid plans, you or someone you care about gets wounded. Maybe not by a bullet. It could be just a filthy scrape after tripping on something, or a dog bite. But here you are, tucked away in your secret redoubt as the world burns,...far from any medical services, and maybe there won't be any for some time? And infection sets in. How screwed are you?

Having on hand a selection of antibiotics could save your life. Even better if among them are "wide-spectrum" powerful ones. But unless you raid a pharmacy, where do you get them?

As it turns out, it is quite legal for doctors to prescribe such meds for emergency use to people who will be traveling abroad to 3rd world countries with poor healthcare infrastructure, as a for instance, and is quite common. In times past, this would require visiting your doctor in person and dealing with it all that way. But now, with the advent of telemedicine via internet, things are much easier. And this company in particular that I was introduced to specializes in "packaging" emergency antibiotics in this manner.

In their "package" of antibiotics you will receive if you are a customer;...

Emergency Antibiotic Kit includes:

*Unlimited physician follow-up for any questions relating to the use of any medication prescribed
*Emergency Antibiotic Guide written by board-certified physicians as a companion to the use of your prescribed antibiotics
*Amoxicillin-clavulanate 875 mg tablets (28 tablets)
*Azithromycin 250 mg tablets (6 tablets)
*Ciprofloxacin 500 mg tablets (28 tablets)
*Doxycycline 100 mg capsules (120 capsules)
*Metronidazole 500 mg tablets (30 tablets)

Each medical bundle is intended as an emergency supply for ONE ADULT.
Pricing:

For US patients: $259.95 USD*

https://jasemedical.com/pricing

I haven't yet used this company, so I can't vouch for anything. But I was very happy to learn about it as an option and figured you might as well.

kptaylor

Re: Emergency antibiotics supply

Post by kptaylor »

If it's too late and you don't have access to a doctor, honey is an old way of treating wounds and has antibiotic qualities. Maybe add bees and a hive to the bug out list?
AZ_Five56
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by AZ_Five56 »

It might sound weird but consider oregano oil. It's an antiviral, antifungal, and antibiotic. Just put some drops in your water 3 times a day. It's hard to drink, and you'll smell like a pizza parlor, but it can work wonders.
https://draxe.com/essential-oils/oregano-oil-benefits/
Gunslinger808
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Gunslinger808 »

They do make oregano oil jell caps, that’s what my wife and I use.

As to antibiotics, I have quite a good stash I got from a veterinarian supply house sold as fish meds.
They are the exact same pills made by the same pharmaceutical company as prescribed meds (Thomas Labs), look exactly like prescription pills, but require no doctors slip and can be mailed directly to you, plus it cost a heck of a lot less.
If I remember correctly, 100 pills of 500 mg cephalexin was like $35.

https://www.allivet.com/search?q=Thomas%20labs
XJThrottle

Post by XJThrottle »

Don't get these by mistake.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

XJThrottle wrote: October 20th, 2022, 6:25 am Don't get these by mistake.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

ugh, too late
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Gunslinger808 wrote: October 19th, 2022, 10:40 pm They do make oregano oil jell caps, that’s what my wife and I use.

As to antibiotics, I have quite a good stash I got from a veterinarian supply house sold as fish meds.
They are the exact same pills made by the same pharmaceutical company as prescribed meds (Thomas Labs), look exactly like prescription pills, but require no doctors slip and can be mailed directly to you, plus it cost a heck of a lot less.
If I remember correctly, 100 pills of 500 mg cephalexin was like $35.

https://www.allivet.com/search?q=Thomas%20labs
This.
Epic_Ed
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by Epic_Ed »

Contingency Medical is another one:

https://contingencymedical.com/
billdeserthills
Banned
Banned

Post by billdeserthills »

You can always simply type into your search engine: buy antibiotics without a prescription
About a year ago I bought some tubes of the steroid cream I use for eczema without a prescription the same way, from India
Albinush

Post by Albinush »

You’re right; I’m a prepper now. And it’s mainly not because of COVID but because of the current economic crisis. I saw very clearly our economy is not as strong as it seems, and the shops can become empty anytime. A single serious emergency can break most of the supply chains. So, I also have an emergency kit that includes antibiotics.
The strongest one there is Amoxicillin. It’s a great one for almost any type of infection. It’s especially good against bronchitis and a bad cold.
I also have some all-natural stuff from aptekastore.com. It’s easy to get and is OTC, but it is very effective if you know how to use it.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

62Grains

Post by 62Grains »

I saw one of the youtube guys I watch talk about that system or one very similar. The main issue I think I have with it, is you are paying a very steep premium for fancy packaging and for convenience.

There are lots of sources online where you can buy prescription meds online and get them delivered from out of the country or you can even buy "fish" antibiotics. But everyone knows what those are for and they also get a premium.

We live in Arizona and therefore have probably the cheapest and easiest way to stockpile meds without having a direct prescription from a doc. Go to Mexico, walk across the boarder, and bring it back. Takes all of about 30 minutes once youre there and I haven't ever had any issues doing it. I obviously dont want to go into specifics of my medicinal stockpile, but I have been doing this on a regular basis for the last handful of years. The last trip I overdid it a little bit and the border patrol check in guy looked at me and asked a handful more questions than normal but then laughed at me and let me go through. But that was literally 2 grocery bags completely full and I was by myself. Even the counter guy that sold them to me said they wouldn't let me take them all, but I decided to give it a go anyways.

If I remember right, to bring them in you have to declare that technically you have a prescription for the meds and you are only allotted a 30 day supply per visit. But Ive never been asked any of that. They simply ask if I have liquor and then ask what I do have in the bags and I simply tell them I have some antibiotics and some inhalers. I dont lie about what I have, but I just happen to buy them in much larger quantities.

Ive probably already said too much in regards to specifics on this, but if anyone wants to shoot me a message or a text or something, I would be happy to give all the info on it and I could even give a little breakdown of the cost. I save my receipts because its easier to know what to get on the next trip. They are way cheaper this way, and I mean way cheaper and easier. And you control everything you get rather than having to buy a prepackaged load of stuff or even having to explain to one of their docs what and why you need it.

And for anyone that may be curious, you can get your intimacy pills down there for wayyyy cheaper and a much higher volume.
underw0rld

Post by underw0rld »

Natural Antibiotics to have on hand:
-Garlic (Kills internal bugs)
-Oregano Oil (Kills internal bugs)
-Echinacea
-Apple Cider Vinegar
-Grape Seed Oil
-Manuka Honey (External wounds)

Oregano Oil, Garlic, Vitamin C, D3 and Magnesium will pretty much kill any cold quickly if taken on a daily basis. Just add them to your daily diet and keep the immune system up.

Also if you have chickens or other fowl Apple Cider Vinegar and Oregano Oil added to their water will prevent them from getting sick. I had a couple birds who got sick( like they were about to die sick) and almost all had fowl pox, added the Apple Cider Vinegar and Oregano Oil to their water and 2 days later it was like nothing happened. Even cleared up the fowl pox overnight that they were all getting. Been adding Apple Cider Vinegar and the Oregano Oil for years now and no sickness or fowl pox since.
Chris the Mechanic

Post by Chris the Mechanic »

I have a Jase kit and it's good insurance. I had a ent virus of some sort and ended up with an infection. I used doxycycline from the kit to clear it up. I don't take meds very often. I use lots of natural meds and preventative maintenance. I like having the antibiotics when on a hunt because I don't want anything to deter me from it. Could get a bite or cut and need them.