6 Expected Things that will Happen when the Internet / Power Grid goes down

Discuss being prepared for contingencies and emergencies. Oh yeah, and the coming Zombie Apocalypse, of course!
Miker12
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: 6 Expected Things that will Happen when the Internet / Power Grid goes down

Post by Miker12 »

Cmoor wrote: February 24th, 2022, 9:27 pm A good set up would be grow your own food; garden, animals, eggs, hunt and fish have a well / 800 gallon water tank, several generators / solar, 600 gallon LP tank 200 gal. gasoline storage tank, off main roads with only one road into fenced compound seventy miles outside of any major metro areas. Perimeter alarm, solar surveillance cameras, NV/Thermal rifle scopes owned by a few prepper vets... This would improve the odds of survival... Oh and plenty of TP... lol
:angry-extinguishflame: 8-)

338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

When Quick Trips located at freeway exits close the homeless are coming to your house for dinner. Same for those who beg for change at Circle K stores. They are the first priority that MUST be dealt with. Once they start robbing homes and getting guns everyone is in danger. They all carry knives now and love to show you they are armed and dangerous. Do you even know where they sleep? If you don't you are in big trouble.

I wont call them neighbors but the people who live on your street are the next threat. Especially the ones with kids because a crying kid saying my belly hurts from being hungry daddy will make the prepped their first target. Would you take out a neighbor to feed your hungry child???? The unarmed people will be wanting to trade you food for a gun and if you do it they will turn the gun you traded on you. Most of us have probably warned them to get prepared and they haven't so don't think you owe them anything when this happens. If it is from a EMP assume power is never coming back. It will fry the transformers and now ALL our grid transformers are made out of country. Magnetic circuit breakers could stop this but do you believe for one second the grid was protected? No diesel or DEF and APS and SRP are not going to be able to run for long anyway.

Power goes out it will be dark and people will use it against you. If you don't have night vision or thermal and IR lighting you are at a serious disadvantage. If you don't have IR lasers you are at a disadvantage. If you have not been trained how to use them they wont do you much good. Power goes out and your lights are still on because you have solar and were smart enough to wire in a off grid inverter they are coming for you to make your house their house. Any visable light at night you are marked as a target and the homeless now have a place to stay.

If you are diabetic or dependent on blood pressure medicine you have as long to live as you have medicine. People will be killing people so they can live another month but insulin will not last if not kept cold.

If you still have a supply of gas it will play out like Road Warrior. Your gas will run out quickly and will not last forever. If you are running a generator it will be heard and they will come. Got a newer diesel, better have a DEF delete kit already in your possession as you may be able to make biodiesel but if the computer finds no DEF it will shut down.

You got guns and ammo you are a target. Better be prepared. Anyone you arm is now your potential murderer. If you reload leave some special rounds laying around so in case they get your stash they are screwed when they use your ammo. I wont help a person with a single round of ammo and if you force the issue good luck with that when I give you a box of it. I have already had a friend of a person on my street tell me I will be targeted, enjoy my "safe" supply of water after you have run me out or killed me, you will be sorry for it.

Then people will want to organize. The militia idiots will serve justice to those who don't lick their boots. You think the police were bad wait to these aholes are running your life. You need to take them the eff out right with the homeless. They will have their kangaroo courts and hang you the same day. They will redistribute your gun collection as well as your ammo as they see fit.

You think the homeless problem isn't done on purpose? All the big cities with the homeless problems is 100% intentional. These people are more organized than most people think. They even compile data on the streets they walk down. I have acquired a few of their backpacks and ended up with a few of their phones that I got unlocked and analyzed what was in them. They know when we go to work and when we come home. They know who lives at homes. They walk our streets at night. It is a organized crime ring just like the mafia only they are poor. When it hits the cops are going home to protect their own and don't think they wont use us as a resource as well.

Oh when the power goes off the water goes off. We will no longer be able to keep clean. The sick and elderly will go fast. Then when we cant get and stay clean we will start getting infections and without soap and water we will start with skin problems which will turn to deadly infections.

Then China and Russia turn America into their farm country. They may say we had a EMP but likely it will not happen it will just be SRP and APS as well as every other electric utility turning off the lights at the same exact time. I have discussed this with several utility higher ups on the EMP and they all say they want to turn over a intact infrastructure system to China. Yeah this is their plan. Take out America without a foreign troop firing a shot until it is time to clean up the survivors.
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

YNOTAZ wrote: June 10th, 2021, 3:04 pm Try 90% mortality.

https://www.powermag.com/expect-death-i ... ower-grid/
Or higher.
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

Java Junkie wrote: June 10th, 2021, 6:56 pm APS would never let something like that happen. There is too much money to be lost if the grid goes down. The shareholders would have a fit.
APS could give two shtis about the share holders. If what is happening is not stopped before the grid goes down we are most likely not coming back as a country. APD BOD think they will play a part in the NWO and they may for a while but like all crimes of this magnitude witnesses and co conspirators will be killed so there can be no trial.

There may be disinformation about the grid being taken out by a EMP but it more than likely it will be a coordinated shut down by the grid operators or done remotely. They need to take the country intact and a fried grid will cost them too much to rebuild as they plan on cleaning out our houses and moving a few hundred million Tonks here to replace us to serve the needs of China.
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

Kingjoey wrote: June 11th, 2021, 8:28 am The big benefit to all this is that we'd just have self-sufficient people left which means.......no more Democrats
The people who plan ahead and get stuck in a city will be targeted by neighbors and homeless. Homeless will play a critical part in this. How many tens of thousands of them are there in Phoenix alone? Every time I go out I record my drive and I count and always come up with well over a hundred on each trip.
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

Suck My Glock wrote: February 24th, 2022, 8:48 pm The experiences that y'all have been describing were localized outages. What Miker is putting forth is a GRID-WIDE outage. That would be entirely different that anything anyone here has been through.

Sure, an are can be resillient for a week or two,...as long there are still supplies that can be brought in. But if the entire Phoenix metro area lost power for more than 4 days;...holy hell,...90% of perishable food in the supply chain perishes. 90% of the water doesn't flow. Fuel pumps go dry, so private generators stop running.
One thing about the people who plan to to do this to us is that they have to tell us what they are going to do to us. That's why we have Hollywood.
Cmoor

Post by Cmoor »

80 miles from a big city on a back road. 10 acres, Solar power, three 1000 gal LPG tanks, several generators in ground water pump, 800 gallon water tank, shaded gardens, green house's, chickens, ducks, rabbits, quail and big guard dogs. We do canning and animal processing, hunting fishing and a prepper. Ham radios for back up communication, big work shop, welders, metal cutting, fabricating tools, bartering items, 2A stuff. Multiple local family private co-op group. And more...