FPF Training's Concealed Carry Lecture

Discuss things related to firearm training and tactics.
AJS214
ArizonaShooting.org Member

FPF Training's Concealed Carry Lecture

Post by AJS214 »

John Murphy runs a range out of Culpepper, Virginia, teaching and hosting various classes oriented towards both the context and practical skills that armed citizens need for well-rounded self-defense. Even if you have already taken an AZ CCW permit class, I highly recommend watching the free content he has put together in the form of a ~4 hour view-ahead he has on his YouTube channel for students taking his Concealed Carry: Advanced Skills and Tactics course. This was originally part of his classroom presentation, but putting it online allows him to dedicate more of the student's time to range exercises, as he really does cover quite a full spectrum of ideas over the course of two days. Each section is separated into its own video on the playlist, and some may stand out more to you than others. One of my favorites is Part 4 on Criminal Assault Pre-Indicators.

If you are interested in taking CC-ASAT, Robar Guns is hosting him again to come back to Arizona at the tail end of February. Having taken this earlier in March this year, I personally think this would be the one I would recommend above all else to someone who owns a handgun for personal protection and is willing to learn more, but is not necessarily the sort of training junkie who will take a bunch of different courses over their lifetime with various instructors.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/concealed- ... 4479615265

xerts1191

Re: FPF Training's Concealed Carry Lecture

Post by xerts1191 »

Thanks for the vid and the info.
AJS214

Re: FPF Training's Concealed Carry Lecture

Post by AJS214 »

You're welcome. Thanks for taking the time to reply.