A funny thing happened while getting my CCW Permit...

Discuss things related to firearm training and tactics.
mallic
ArizonaShooting.org Member
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: A funny thing happened while getting my CCW Permit...

Post by mallic »

kenpoprofessor wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 4:33 pm You know, I keep hearing about how people aren't getting their CCW on time, and yet, there's a simple solution, a few actually. Return you application via certified/registered mail with signature, they can't deny when they received it, and really don't have a choice in how fast they process yours to stay within the law. I had mine in 8 days after sending it. If you don't take that route, or another that requires a signature, then don't complain if you just "stuffed it in the regular mail". Spend the money and quit bitchin'.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
Or do what I do assuming you live close enough to justify the drive, and drop it off in person.

Threegunman
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Re: A funny thing happened while getting my CCW Permit...

Post by Threegunman »

Mine took more than 90 days. And I called them, and they said, Oh... ya we set yours aside. We can do it today. If you would like....
WTF, I was, Yes Please. You took my money....

CCW and training is a must. You have to create some muscle memory. Knowing the laws, is so dam important, and understanding that the cops are not your "Buddy" and they will never look at you as the "Good Guy".
Even if you don't carry a gun, the insurance is still a good idea. If a turd grabs your wife's purse and you stomp his ass. You will be charged.