Magazine training

Discuss things related to firearm training and tactics.
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Re: Magazine training

Post by Ranger1 »

Harrier do better.

delta6
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by delta6 »

Ranger1 wrote: August 11th, 2018, 8:31 am Harrier do better.
#Ranger1dobetter....🤗
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

No you can do better
17-21-23
Banned
Banned

Post by 17-21-23 »

Damn this is funny Ranger1. Who is who? are you me or am I you? Spin the wheel, no body knows.
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

That's good. I will spin it first.
17-21-23
Banned
Banned

Post by 17-21-23 »

I try to work on my magazine changes using my sirt pistol while watching Fox news.
speelyei

Post by speelyei »

Gecko45 was a pinnacle achievement.
17-21-23
Banned
Banned

Post by 17-21-23 »

I just changed out all my glock mag springs with a glock spring with more power. Wet sanded the out side and they eject a lot faster. Been working on speeding up my change outs.
Elk34
Banned
Banned

Post by Elk34 »

Ok so I read all this back and forth sh!t so far and I believe it went sideways quick. So I will try to get this back on topic. While I'm outside smoking my cigar I practice my magazine changes in the dark. Trying not to look my magazine back into the mag well.
Lobo2087

Post by Lobo2087 »

magazine training is important. Positioning is key. Slight forward lean, elbows on thighs just above knees arms bent at about 50 degrees for easy page turning and manipulation.

Positioning is everything. The better the position the easier it is to work through a lot of magazine
Pipedoc

Post by Pipedoc »

RJ said it right, this crap is entertaining if nothing else. I don't practice these drills, but I can see that might be a good idea for matches, but in a real firefight ( I've never been in one) I might like the 3 tracers idea better. I think each situation requires a different approach. God forbid I ever need to change mags on the fly, but if I do I hope not to be going against a real ranger or Marine.
Elk34
Banned
Banned

Post by Elk34 »

AZ1182 wrote: May 13th, 2020, 2:17 pm
Ranger1 wrote: August 8th, 2018, 4:40 pm That's good. In the beginning I did work for the Army then I left. Who I was trained by, you will never know. What I was trained in, you think its unsafe. I tell you what I want to, and leave some things out on purpose. When everyone else is taking cover from in bound, I'm standing up looking for the shooter smoking my cigar or cigarette, sometimes where Plate or Dragon skin sometimes I could care less. Sometimes when we would go out, I wouldn't plan on coming back. I asked a simple question about who trains in this to see if there are any others out there like me. I have found out, no there are not. All I get from you guys is what I expected to get. Old SOP's from the Marines and Army, hell even new SOP's just get you killed. To give you a hint about who train me and who I train with. I would walk into a chow hall with a hot weapon. Walk up pass everyone in line at the cow hall get my food with a lit cigarette in my mouth and go sit down with my team smoking until my hearts content. Officer walks by doesn't say sh$t about me smoking in the chow hall or my hot weapon. I 'm out side I don't solute or even care about officers. The only person I listen to is my team leader. Hell I smoke on a c130, c141, c17,c5, it doesn't matter. The first person, no matter what their rank is, that says something to me I say FU. That's if my team leader doesn't do it first.. That's my back ground. Now I can be a civilized pri#k or I can be a full blow A hole Pri^k it doesn't matter to me. Stupid questions get stupid answers. I have tried to stay civilized here on this forum even though I have a fan base from others trying to railroad me to a ban..
Things that never happened for $200, Alex.
Again let me help some of you OLD people like myself out a little. I'm not Ranger1, never have been ,never will be. I myself think he's a little chemically off. But if you read some of the things he comes up with, some has merit, a lot don't. Well at least to me. Now if you want to keep chasing me I'm sure admin would like to know.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I am a hair away from banning both of you. Absolute last warning; I'm tired of it. Your fates on this site are intertwined and I am not going to spend more cycles babysitting the back and forth between you two.