Magazine training

Discuss things related to firearm training and tactics.
semperfisurveyor
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Magazine training

Post by semperfisurveyor »

...still waiting for Ranger1 to accept a challenge to defend his self-proclaimed Mozambique speed.

What was that time again Keith...?

0.6 seconds and there’s been cash ready for the spectacle

Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

Still waiting for you to make it out to my house for coffee.......I offered you refuse to show up. There it is again .....No money like the last time I told you...Nothing changed . But like I said before, you can always come out to my home for your morning coffee in you survey truck after you drop your daughter off at school. You got my number, call it. And yes 2 in the chest 1 in the head .6 sec. Would you like to learn how to do it??? Semper Fi Marine...
Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

Ranger1 wrote: August 8th, 2018, 4:40 pm That's good. In the beginning I did work for the Army then I left. Who I was trained by, you will never know. What I was trained in, you think its unsafe. I tell you what I want to, and leave some things out on purpose. When everyone else is taking cover from in bound, I'm standing up looking for the shooter smoking my cigar or cigarette, sometimes where Plate or Dragon skin sometimes I could care less. Sometimes when we would go out, I wouldn't plan on coming back. I asked a simple question about who trains in this to see if there are any others out there like me. I have found out, no there are not. All I get from you guys is what I expected to get. Old SOP's from the Marines and Army, hell even new SOP's just get you killed. To give you a hint about who train me and who I train with. I would walk into a chow hall with a hot weapon. Walk up pass everyone in line at the cow hall get my food with a lit cigarette in my mouth and go sit down with my team smoking until my hearts content. Officer walks by doesn't say sh$t about me smoking in the chow hall or my hot weapon. I 'm out side I don't solute or even care about officers. The only person I listen to is my team leader. Hell I smoke on a c130, c141, c17,c5, it doesn't matter. The first person, no matter what their rank is, that says something to me I say FU. That's if my team leader doesn't do it first.. That's my back ground. Now I can be a civilized pri#k or I can be a full blow A hole Pri^k it doesn't matter to me. Stupid questions get stupid answers. I have tried to stay civilized here on this forum even though I have a fan base from others trying to railroad me to a ban..
Okay so you are a TOTAL bullcrapper then I see. So tell us, how many times did you watch Black Hawk Down in mommy's basement after getting discharged from the Army for washing out of supply school?
semperfisurveyor

Post by semperfisurveyor »

I truly would...but alas I have obligations and responsibilities. I have my morning coffee at 4:00am in my truck on my way to work.

You’ve always been respectful to me and I shall do the same.

Tame your approach/delivery on the AZS boards and you will find information can be more efficiently exchanged.

...improvise, adapt and you will overcome the hostility you garner from some of the best people I know on the internet.
LuckyLeaky

Post by LuckyLeaky »

Bet you can suck a dick faster than .6 seconds...

only ranger training you have is probably from the ford ranger parts you had on Craigslist....
And it must be very easy if you to suck some d with your trucking company and cellphone store.. are you the reason backpage got shut down?? Posting too much for glory hole blumpkins?

You know I will give you credit though... when you first started posting 3 websites ago.. you had my attention.. I was actually interested in learning something different...but as soon as you start spewing your mouth because somebody disagrees with you...kind of makes me think twice about going shooting with a mental nut job..

This is the s*** that is wrong with the gun community... somebody says something that disagrees with what you think... insult insult insult... how the f*** old are you..change your diaper
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

There it is. O the luckyleaky I always new. You have to know people like you make me the person I am today. You talk all the sh$t you want on the computer but yet you won't show up on my door step. Disrespect I can not tolerate. Approach and my delivery goes. When someone gives me there opinion cool they need to state it. When someone flat out tells me I'm wrong or nuts that's when well it shows me certain people just need to stay in the basement and keep eating that grill cheese sandwich (luckleaky).
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

O by the way luckyleaky do you belong to the AZCDL?
LuckyLeaky

Post by LuckyLeaky »

Why would I go to the doorstep of somebody so mentally unstable that they have multiple user names in forums and reply to their own posts...

And does it matter if I’m a member of the azcdl? If I am does that give me “brownie” points?

And for your information, I don’t have a basement and I really hate cheese sandwiches...i have a cardboard box that I eat ramen out out of
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

semperfisurveyor wrote: August 8th, 2018, 5:40 pm I truly would...but alas I have obligations and responsibilities. I have my morning coffee at 4:00am in my truck on my way to work.

You’ve always been respectful to me and I shall do the same.

Tame your approach/delivery on the AZS boards and you will find information can be more efficiently exchanged.

...improvise, adapt and you will overcome the hostility you garner from some of the best people I know on the internet.
The reason I have always been respectful to you is that you don't come across as a luckyleaky and I know you are not in your mother's basement eating grill cheese sandwiches playing x box. I had some good friends (RIP) that were Marine recon. They were a little out there but that's why we got along.
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

Because its classified. Famous last words of a lying tool.
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

Crippledtrigger wrote: August 10th, 2018, 9:43 pm Because its classified. Famous last words of a lying tool.
Come on ....you can do better.
Desert Rat

Post by Desert Rat »

That makes sense. In the match I occasionally go to has a penalty for dropped mags that have ammo in them so I try to be aware of what I have. But it is nothing to that level.
I can see where that could fit in.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

hahaha, rofl, gol darn it, there is some funny shiat here, i love me some good stories, friday nite entertainment, other than the big ugly storm, hehe,

gotta say, this ole boy is a hoot.

keep'm coming, sounds like a xbox video diatribe
Rj
Harrier

Post by Harrier »

I don't need to list my 15years but I worked with real rangers and none of them had the attitude he has... IMO, just another insulting inet blowhard poser, I don't have time to read his BS so I put him on my ignore list long ago...
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

Harrier wrote: August 11th, 2018, 7:48 am I don't need to list my 15years but I worked with real rangers and none of them had the attitude he has... IMO, just another insulting inet blowhard poser, I don't have time to read his BS so I put him on my ignore list long ago...
Real Ranger???? If I were to act the way I was trained. You who be a very unhappy person. You and all your buddies. But hey i invited you to come out the the Ranger breakfast and show me up. Show Me Up ,and you can't even find the balls to do that. I know you trained with the rump rangers right??? I knew there was something about you. Don't lie to these people. The only Ranger you have ever seen was one on Black Hawk down. I've called you out . Told you where I'm at every month and you are a no show. Figures. If you don't show that's what you are.