S.I.R.T training pistol

Discuss things related to firearm training and tactics.
Elk34
Banned
Banned

Re: S.I.R.T training pistol

Post by Elk34 »

guardyan_angyl wrote: April 19th, 2020, 6:14 pm 10% off. Not a great deal but better than a poke in the eye with a stick.
What was the price at 10% off and are you in town.

guardyan_angyl
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by guardyan_angyl »

A three pack of mags is $60 online. The discount is $6.00 and they charge $7.00 for flat rate shipping. So you end up paying a $1.00 for shipping. Not a great deal on the mags. It’s really more beneficial for purchasing one of their guns at a higher price. You just use the discount code REDNLT10 in your shopping cart and they ship directly to you.
Hansen

Post by Hansen »

I looked into them, but couldn't justify the price. I just stick with dry-fire with the actual gun. The gun isn't going to do anything I can't do with my own gun. I don't need a laser to tell me really anything. Actual live fire will tell me more than the SIRT pistol will.
AJS214

Post by AJS214 »

At an NRA Basic Pistol class I took last year, Richard Marshall was the instructor and I think they were a good training aid to teach fundamentals and shooting positions in a classroom environment before transitioning to the real steel, especially if completely new students are a bit apprehensive at first.

I think where they really shine is in learning and practicing with a handgun in entanglement, as Cecil Burch demonstrates here.

Mr_Maim

Post by Mr_Maim »

guardyan_angyl wrote: April 20th, 2020, 9:25 am A three pack of mags is $60 online. The discount is $6.00 and they charge $7.00 for flat rate shipping. So you end up paying a $1.00 for shipping. Not a great deal on the mags. It’s really more beneficial for purchasing one of their guns at a higher price. You just use the discount code REDNLT10 in your shopping cart and they ship directly to you.
Thank you for the code. I need a few extra mags myself.
Elk34
Banned
Banned

Post by Elk34 »

I like it because when I'm watching TV and a commercial comes on, I pick it up and start practicing.
Jeep
Banned
Banned

Post by Jeep »

Are these worth buying?
theflatline

Post by theflatline »

guardyan_angyl wrote: April 20th, 2020, 9:25 am A three pack of mags is $60 online. The discount is $6.00 and they charge $7.00 for flat rate shipping. So you end up paying a $1.00 for shipping. Not a great deal on the mags. It’s really more beneficial for purchasing one of their guns at a higher price. You just use the discount code REDNLT10 in your shopping cart and they ship directly to you.
Does that code work on the company website or do you have your own?
guardyan_angyl

Post by guardyan_angyl »

It works on the regular company website. When you go to checkout just add the code in your cart.