U.S. Army Vet. 24 years with two bronze stars and more than a few tours in the sandbox.

Discuss things related to firearm training and tactics.
Rock Hardson
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: U.S. Army Vet. 24 years with two bronze stars and more than a few tours in the sandbox.

Post by Rock Hardson »

kenpoprofessor wrote: April 14th, 2022, 12:26 pm

There was little to no interest in this, so I told him don't worry about it. Apparently, people have all the training they need, good for them. This was a chance for some to get proper and true military strategy and training, so, I'll take advantage of it alone, or
with some other imaginary friends. I don't have to pay LOL.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
20220415_110826.jpg

G34

Re: U.S. Army Vet. 24 years with two bronze stars and more than a few tours in the sandbox.

Post by G34 »

if you guys are on the west side your more then welcome to come out and compete and link up. theres alot of good dudes at Cowtown during WNS
BigNate

Post by BigNate »

G34 wrote: April 15th, 2022, 11:45 am if you guys are on the west side your more then welcome to come out and compete and link up. theres alot of good dudes at Cowtown during WNS
I've shot the accurized AR match out there a few times... not very well... but I've learned a lot...
:-)
Pro2a

Post by Pro2a »

kenpoprofessor wrote: February 22nd, 2022, 5:58 pm
I'm gauging interest to see if that's something people here are interested in, and, what topics you'd like to see and learn.

This is not a sure thing, he's not sure he wants to do it yet.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
If interest re-arises, enough to get interest from people who don't already know everything, I would take that class. I'm not combat oriented, so I guess I'm looking to learn to properly operate the rifle under stress, like for an HD situation.
I would use my minimalistic setup AR pistol.... a friend named him purple rain, haha

Since you don't have my number, Carlos does (thumbs up)