Just because your car was impacted by a projectile does not mean it was a bullet - (video)

Discuss things related to firearm training and tactics.
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Just because your car was impacted by a projectile does not mean it was a bullet - (video)

Post by Suck My Glock »

cool arrow

Re: Just because your car was impacted by a projectile does not mean it was a bullet - (video)

Post by cool arrow »

this guy is a big dummy...never gonna be able to legally own one again
BigNate

Re: Just because your car was impacted by a projectile does not mean it was a bullet - (video)

Post by BigNate »

Not the sharpest stick in the pile.
omegaman

Post by omegaman »

Note to self-- don't throw water bottles at cars LOL
hudsguns

Post by hudsguns »

OMG, that is damn funny, what an idiot, layers of stupid! LOL
once again starts with "Florida man ..."
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

IMG_6735.jpg
BigNate

Post by BigNate »

I was thinking about this one and remembered a conversation with a relative (by marriage) from a few years ago... He's not a gun owner, and I was telling him that I thought he should be. His response was "I know myself - I've got a temper - I tend to overreact to things - so I decided years ago that having guns would not be a good idea for me..." Watching this video gives me a whole new respect for that relative...

“To know thyself is the beginning of wisdom.” -Socrates
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

BigNate wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 9:42 am I was thinking about this one and remembered a conversation with a relative (by marriage) from a few years ago... He's not a gun owner, and I was telling him that I thought he should be. His response was "I know myself - I've got a temper - I tend to overreact to things - so I decided years ago that having guns would not be a good idea for me..." Watching this video gives me a whole new respect for that relative...

Its funny but Carrying actually calmed me down. In my early and mid 20's I was a gym rat and very strong. Strong enough to enter a few powerlifting competitions. There may have been a steroid or two that passed my way as well.

I was a terrible road rager. I would leap out of the car for seemingly anything. I figured I was powerful enough that I had a better than 50/50 shot of coming out on top. The roids might have lent something to the rage as well.

Then came a gun. Suddenly it wasnt about a fist fight or throwing someone over the hood of a car .. it was life and death. Fist fights you get over. Shooting someone you may not. Calmed me right the hell down. once a gun entered the equation I spent a second more thinking about confrontation.

But your right .. its better that someone self evaluate and make a decision from there.
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

Boriqua wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 11:58 am
BigNate wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 9:42 am I was thinking about this one and remembered a conversation with a relative (by marriage) from a few years ago... He's not a gun owner, and I was telling him that I thought he should be. His response was "I know myself - I've got a temper - I tend to overreact to things - so I decided years ago that having guns would not be a good idea for me..." Watching this video gives me a whole new respect for that relative...

Its funny but Carrying actually calmed me down. In my early and mid 20's I was a gym rat and very strong. Strong enough to enter a few powerlifting competitions. There may have been a steroid or two that passed my way as well.

I was a terrible road rager. I would leap out of the car for seemingly anything. I figured I was powerful enough that I had a better than 50/50 shot of coming out on top. The roids might have lent something to the rage as well.

Then came a gun. Suddenly it wasnt about a fist fight or throwing someone over the hood of a car .. it was life and death. Fist fights you get over. Shooting someone you may not. Calmed me right the hell down. once a gun entered the equation I spent a second more thinking about confrontation.

But your right .. its better that someone self evaluate and make a decision from there.
Guys who go around starting fistfights forget that there are people out there who carry guns, and who are not interested in accepting their fistfight invitations.
BigNate

Post by BigNate »

No chance you used to go by the name "Vinny" and work out / do martial arts around 32nd and T-bird? Like 30+ years ago? If so - and you don't want to be outed - please shoot me a PM... :-)
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

BigNate wrote: February 6th, 2023, 1:44 pm

No chance you used to go by the name "Vinny" and work out / do martial arts around 32nd and T-bird? Like 30+ years ago? If so - and you don't want to be outed - please shoot me a PM... :-)
LOL .. Nope .. its Alex and I did my Weight lifting at a lifters gym in Ozone Park Queens and did my martial arts training in Astoria queens but it was some 30 years or so ago. Now I am one of the calmest guys you will ever meet.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

UPDATE: charges dropped, shooter walks

campinginaz

Post by campinginaz »

Suck My Glock wrote: March 17th, 2023, 5:29 pm UPDATE: charges dropped, shooter walks

I think he should have to wear a sign around his neck that reads I'm Stupid every time he leaves his house lol.