was21 tried to kill me today !!

Discuss things related to firearm training and tactics.
TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Re: was21 tried to kill me today !!

Post by TheAccountant »

I thought it sounded like a good drill. Introducing stress into shooting in a controlled, safe environment is never a bad thing. Also, if you’re in a “mass shooting” scenario then you’re going to outgunned. Depending on where I’m at, the time of year, etc. I’ll have between 5 rounds in a small revolver and 18 in a full-size carry. Regardless, the nut job shooting up the place will likely have at least 30 rounds in a rifle. Running away while others get slaughtered may be an option for some, but the rest better find a way to close the distance. I’d rather have a handgun vs rifle battle at 15 yards than 50.

was21
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by was21 »

It is actually set up as a TEST.... not a drill.
There is a difference.
TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Post by TheAccountant »

More often a distinction without a difference.
Pro2a

Post by Pro2a »

I've been in your kitchen, but not your bedroom (lucky me)
Do you mean 30 feet?
If it's 30 yards, you got a long a$s tube (giggity)
Pro2a

Post by Pro2a »

was21 wrote: August 7th, 2021, 4:49 pm
Pro2a wrote: August 7th, 2021, 12:54 pm At 50 yards, I'm not running towards the threat....
Maybe you're closer to a burger joint at that point..
Good thing that you know what you would do in any situation....
Enjoying a double double and a shake while a child is molested 50 yards away . 🙈
OK, I feel like that's judgemental, if not, sorry.
But the burger joint reference was clearly directed at Alex.
Funny side note, you say double double, and that was exactly the brand I was thinking of.
I had the fortune to get with just a few of the top trainers (okay 3,) and from those with the actual experience, I have learned that should something horrid happen, it will absolutely not go the way I've planned, so I have no illusion that one of the gazillion plans that I have envisioned, will work out perfect.
That's a great tight spot you've thrust me into, I can understand the sensitivity of the subject, but from others' high opinions, third party encounters are dangerous, just don't do it.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Pro2a wrote: August 9th, 2021, 3:35 pm I've been in your kitchen, but not your bedroom (lucky me)
Do you mean 30 feet?
I'm sorry .. 20 yds ... And I tried to get you into the bedroom you sexy thing but ... You rebuffed my advances! :lol:
was21

Post by was21 »

Pro... you missed the point, but then proved it.
.... and don’t tell Alex he isn’t 6’2”, he’s bad with numbers😂
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

was21 wrote: August 9th, 2021, 9:41 pm Pro... you missed the point, but then proved it.
.... and don’t tell Alex he isn’t 6’2”, he’s bad with numbers😂
Why would I give a flying fuk about being 6'2??

At 5'9 I had more sex with more women than a man has a right to.

At 5'9 I bench pressed 335#, I deadlifted 560 and squatted 450. I used to do dips with 90 # hanging from my waist.

At 5'9 I survived the projects where the horrible sh*t that people watch on the news and youtube was my life. I threw more hands then I wish I had to and beat people with closet poles and chains and received the same.

At 5'9 I moved out of my house at 18 and still managed to go to college and make over 6 figures.

At 5'9 I played football not only in high school but in an adult League with hard hitting mofo's

At 5'9 I have ridden a bicycle on 100 mile plus rides not once but several times.

At 5'9 I played army man.
At 5'9 I boxed in the army

At 5'9 I walked a dog up and down the line at one of the most dangerous Caribbean night clubs in Brooklyn where I was regularly threatened at gun point.

At 5'9 I traveled around the united states managing multi million dollar projects and crews that could be 50 people or more.

At 5'9 I raised two outstanding girls one of which served 4 years in military intelligence after missing 2 years of school do to leukemia and I home schooled her.

I can go on but it's been a great life I wasn't supposed to have. I could honestly give two fuks about being 6'2 unless it comes automatically with all the stuff I had to work for.

Only reason why people obsess over my 5'9 is because I am bold and mouthy.

Yup .. there ain't nothing anyone can do to me now that hasn't been done or attempted and as I get older I give a sh*t even less. What can anyone do? Kill me... Trust me I'm ready and impatiently waiting to go.

As far as bad at math. I was hired here after a nation wide search to help open a project that was 5 years in the making with no progress and put in charge of a 5.5 million dollar budget. Might know a little something about math.

Nope I don't check all my figures Grammer or spelling f*** around on an online forum.

It was a hard life I made better. Don't think my height helped or hurt. Funny but it seemed to be my brains people were looking for not how tall handsome or how thick my dik was

I will now go back to being the silly grey man and let people think of me what they want.
Pro2a

Post by Pro2a »

Boriqua wrote: August 9th, 2021, 4:02 pm
Pro2a wrote: August 9th, 2021, 3:35 pm I've been in your kitchen, but not your bedroom (lucky me)
Do you mean 30 feet?
I'm sorry .. 20 yds ... And I tried to get you into the bedroom you sexy thing but ... You rebuffed my advances! :lol:
DAM, I really misread the situation
I lost out again
Pro2a

Post by Pro2a »

TBH, I really don't know where height came into the conversation.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Pro2a wrote: August 11th, 2021, 10:48 am TBH, I really don't know where height came into the conversation.
Its cool .. he was probably trying to be funny and I didn't think it was funny ... maybe I need that snickers .. My old grump is showing.
Pro2a

Post by Pro2a »

Boriqua wrote: August 11th, 2021, 11:07 am
Pro2a wrote: August 11th, 2021, 10:48 am TBH, I really don't know where height came into the conversation.
Its cool .. he was probably trying to be funny and I didn't think it was funny ... maybe I need that snickers .. My old grump is showing.
That Snickers will turn you into Brad Pitt
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Pro2a wrote: August 11th, 2021, 12:47 pm
Boriqua wrote: August 11th, 2021, 11:07 am
Oh I so wish!!!
That Snickers will turn you into Brad Pitt
[/quote

Lol...Oh I so wish!!!
Jack Dupp

Post by Jack Dupp »

Don't forget to eat that Snickers, Alex. I was reading that 5'9" post and was thinking, "Dang. That's so unlike the 'Rican. Is he being serious or did someone piss in his Cheerios?"
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Jack Dupp wrote: August 11th, 2021, 2:52 pm Don't forget to eat that Snickers, Alex. I was reading that 5'9" post and was thinking, "Dang. That's so unlike the 'Rican. Is he being serious or did someone piss in his Cheerios?"
I dig it and while I dont want to turn this place into a girls night out ... I have spent my entire life being judged on my appearance, my origins and where my family has come from. I have faced down stupid bigotry and have had my intelligence questions by people way before I opened my mouth.

So .. add grump to what I perceived as judging my character or intelligence based on another physical characteristics. Well add some just bad mood and .. you get stupid posts. Was21 is a good guy .. I over reacted. It was knee jerk.

To old to change now or have things that affected me be any different.

One of the cool things about these anonymous forums is no one knows what you look like so they leave their baggage at the door and judge people on what they think is the value of their character and what positions they hold dear.

alright enough crying in my stew .. gonna go change my tampon. Think I may have gotten some sand in my vagina :mrgreen: