Everytown Press Release - Arizona

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
rwhisk
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Everytown Press Release - Arizona

Post by rwhisk »

r0ttie1
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Everytown Press Release - Arizona

Post by r0ttie1 »

Bunch of commie bastids with more money than sense.
AZ_Five56
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by AZ_Five56 »

It seems like gun control issues haven't been pushed much in AZ compared to a lot of other states, but that's probably because we have such a deeply entrenched gun culture. Most people associate pro-gun with Republican/Libertarian, but so many Democrats that I know in AZ are deeply into guns as well. This next election cycle looks a little different from the likes of Mark Kelly running with his strong anti-gun stance, and all of the money getting invested in AZ to elect "common gun sense candidates" as they put it in the article.

They're trying to raise a grassroots army to take away our gun rights. That just means that our grassroots army has to assemble as well and come out to make our voices heard.
baja

Post by baja »

This demonstrates the importance of taking nothing for granted and getting up off our arses and voting a full Republican ticket.
Yes, as much as it hurts, no matter how many times you've vowed "never" it includes, if she wins the primary, voting for Martha McSally. I can hear the gnashing teeth and screams of "Never" already but everyone that doesn't vote for McSally is, by default, voting for Mark Kelly.
Think about that.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

And with so many people out of work,...they'll be able to hire the local petition gatherers cheap.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

AZ_Five56 wrote: May 13th, 2020, 7:59 am It seems like gun control issues haven't been pushed much in AZ compared to a lot of other states, but that's probably because we have such a deeply entrenched gun culture. Most people associate pro-gun with Republican/Libertarian, but so many Democrats that I know in AZ are deeply into guns as well. This next election cycle looks a little different from the likes of Mark Kelly running with his strong anti-gun stance, and all of the money getting invested in AZ to elect "common gun sense candidates" as they put it in the article.

They're trying to raise a grassroots army to take away our gun rights. That just means that our grassroots army has to assemble as well and come out to make our voices heard.
That has a LOT to do with AZCDL...
Flash

Post by Flash »

Reason # 10,347 Mrs. Flash and I are Life Members of AzCDL
XJThrottle

Post by XJThrottle »

Flash wrote: May 14th, 2020, 6:00 am Reason # 10,347 Mrs. Flash and I are Life Members of AzCDL
Life member.
jls in az

Post by jls in az »

Just remember there are at least 10,347 illegal votes at Arizona's Universities that will go to Kelly and pro gun control proposals thanks to Tom Steyer. Vote. Get involved. Volunteer to watch the polling places and monitor the vote counting.
the1_roadrunner

Post by the1_roadrunner »

I hate to say it but with the influx of California people into this state the future is not looking good for us gun guys. Anyone who commutes on the 10 can see Cali plates everywhere...