But strict gun control was supposed eliminate violence,....

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

But strict gun control was supposed eliminate violence,....

Post by Suck My Glock »

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/man-sh ... echo-park/

Man shot with an arrow in Los Angeles’ Echo Park neighborhood

An investigation is underway Tuesday after a man was struck with an arrow in the Echo Park neighborhood of Los Angeles.

Police received a call of a person being hit in the shoulder by an arrow in the 1400 block of Sunset Boulevard shortly before 8 a.m., Los Angeles Police Department Officer Madison told KTLA.

The victim broke the arrow off and then walked to the nearby Rocket minimart, stringer news service OnScene.TV reported.

Video showed a broken arrow on a sidewalk and a trail of blood leading to the minimart.

The unidentified victim, described by Madison as a man in his 40s, was transported to a local hospital in unknown condition.

No further details regarding the circumstances of the shooting were immediately provided but crime scene tape could be seen surrounding a parking lot as police conducted their investigation.

kenpoprofessor

Re: But strict gun control was supposed eliminate violence,....

Post by kenpoprofessor »

The only thing police can do is take a report, nothing else will be done. I used to think the victim not cooperating with police was a bad thing, but nowadays, it's what should always be. The "victim" somehow becomes the perp.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde