Raided: for registering "assault weapon"

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
pneuby
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Raided: for registering "assault weapon"

Post by pneuby »

First off, it's Kommifornia. Worth a view, at least until the money-shot.......

campinginaz

Re: Raided: for registering "assault weapon"

Post by campinginaz »

Great video! Smart of this guy to record it and he had a lot of discipline for sure.
trailboss60

Post by trailboss60 »

Fishing expedition.

An utter waste of resources, but then again this is a state that uses taxpayer funds to buy crack pipes, and refuses to prosecute you if you keep each theft under 1 K.

I do not know how anyone that has a calling to be an LEO, would swear to defend and protect the constitution and engage in this nonsense.

Agreed, this guy handled it well.
Matt S
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by Matt S »

Dude handled that really well - stayed calm and refused to talk to mask-wearing officers. Why are they still wearing masks??

Kinda sensitive to this, since we are moving back to the People's Republic in 2024. Not that I have anything to register anyway, but...this garbage has to stop. This is ridiculous.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Matt S wrote: October 29th, 2023, 1:32 pm Dude handled that really well - stayed calm and refused to talk to mask-wearing officers. Why are they still wearing masks??

Kinda sensitive to this, since we are moving back to the People's Republic in 2024. Not that I have anything to register anyway, but...this garbage has to stop. This is ridiculous.
So, if you are treated similarly, what are you going to do?? Moving back to the communist state? Seriously, are you mentally deficient to not understand you're going to pay your oppressors to tyrannize you at every opportunity? There is no amount of money, fame, sex, or family that I would ever go, much less live there again.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

C'mon man, I thought you guys were all about "back the blue" blue line defenders. Where are you to sing the praises of these fine brown shirt officers doing the state such a wonderful service of tyrannizing the citizens?

Clyde
trailboss60

Post by trailboss60 »

kenpoprofessor wrote: October 29th, 2023, 3:39 pm C'mon man, I thought you guys were all about "back the blue" blue line defenders. Where are you to sing the praises of these fine brown shirt officers doing the state such a wonderful service of tyrannizing the citizens?

Clyde

Not sure who "you guys" are but I give no blank check of support to anyone or any group.
I know non-LEO gun owners that are horse's asses, and I know some that are the same, who are LEO's.
I know some of either group, that have proven themselves as solid people, worthy of my respect.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

trailboss60 wrote: October 29th, 2023, 3:57 pm [

Not sure who "you guys" are but I give no blank check of support to anyone or any group.
I know non-LEO gun owners that are horse's asses, and I know some that are the same, who are LEO's.
I know some of either group, that have proven themselves as solid people, worthy of my respect.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks. If you're not sure, then maybe, just maybe, it wasn't for you, so you had no reason to comment, duhhh.

Clyde
trailboss60

Post by trailboss60 »

Not protesting anything sweetcheeks, just making a point..Hell, you are the one that said "you guys".
That appears to be made to every male poster on the forum.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

trailboss60 wrote: October 29th, 2023, 5:13 pm Not protesting anything sweetcheeks, just making a point..Hell, you are the one that said "you guys".
That appears to be made to every male poster on the forum.
You really need work on debate skills. You guys doesn't mean "all inclusive", however, it may even include females. So no, you didn't make "a point". Try again buttercup.

Clyde
trailboss60

Post by trailboss60 »

Well since you included females (if there are any on the forum) I reckon that you called everyone out on being "black and blue defenders".
Thanks for the clarification.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

trailboss60 wrote: October 29th, 2023, 5:32 pm Well since you included females (if there are any on the forum) I reckon that you called everyone out on being "black and blue defenders".
Thanks for the clarification.
kenpoprofessor wrote: October 29th, 2023, 5:26 pm

You really need work on debate skills. You guys doesn't mean "all inclusive", however, it may even include females. So no, you didn't make "a point". Try again buttercup.

Clyde

What part of that statement was difficult for you to comprehend??? I thought is was very succinct and shouldn't have to explain more. I may be able to draw it out in crayons though.

Clyde
trailboss60

Post by trailboss60 »

Thanks mister Webster, glad that you determine that "you guys" isn't all inclusive when posting on a public forum, is that defined in your 2023 abridged version?

If you stand in a group of guys in a conversation and say "you guys are asswipes" that isn't referring to the group hearing your message?

Quit yelling on the keyboard, you might end up with a finger stroke...calm down.
Matt S

Post by Matt S »

kenpoprofessor wrote: October 29th, 2023, 3:36 pm
Matt S wrote: October 29th, 2023, 1:32 pm Dude handled that really well - stayed calm and refused to talk to mask-wearing officers. Why are they still wearing masks??

So, if you are treated similarly, what are you going to do?? Moving back to the communist state? Seriously, are you mentally deficient to not understand you're going to pay your oppressors to tyrannize you at every opportunity? There is no amount of money, fame, sex, or family that I would ever go, much less live there again.

Clyde

Hey Clyde, well, never would have registered anything to start with, cuz that is where he messed up.
But if that happened anyway, I would hope to handle that situation like this guy did. Be polite, don't answer questions and call my attorney.

Why move back? Because my mom lives there still and she needs family to be close by. She's too old and frail to move - we've tried. And we do have a decent sized community of people who are all on the same page, leave it at that. Mentally-deficient? Nah, but don't ask my wife that question :lol:
Matt S

Post by Matt S »

kenpoprofessor wrote: October 29th, 2023, 3:39 pm C'mon man, I thought you guys were all about "back the blue" blue line defenders. Where are you to sing the praises of these fine brown shirt officers doing the state such a wonderful service of tyrannizing the citizens?

Clyde
"You guys" - think you have me confused with someone else. Not on that bandwagon.