Sub, Bad Biden Kid….other hand has been busy. ** plan to close hunting **

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
Doc
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Sub, Bad Biden Kid….other hand has been busy. ** plan to close hunting **

Post by Doc »

https://www.longrangehunting.com/thread ... nd.333673/

Public comment open until July 5th cause they know you won’t comment with that hotdog stuffed in your pie hole.

hrob

Re: Sub, Bad Biden Kid….other hand has been busy. ** plan to close hunting **

Post by hrob »

Wait, do you actually think the BLM leadership cares what hunters, off-roaders and shooters think or say? The question is rhetorical but the answer is: They don’t.

These public comment periods are a formality. Like the ATF’s public comment period regarding braced pistols, they are simply window dressing for the dictates to come. It wouldn’t matter if 100% of the comments were opposed to the plans of these tyrants, they will do what they plan to do.

In the words of Tucker Carlson, shut up and obey, peasant!

I was introduced to the contempt of public “officials” back in the late 1980’s shortly after Patrick Purdy’s attack on a Stockton schoolyard. Back then, I lived in the city of Whittier, California (Yeah, for those who don’t already know, I moved here from California. Tough sh*t if you don’t like it.) and the Whittier City Council, in a “feel good” gesture, was on the cusp of voting to approve an ordinance banning “assault rifles” within city limits. But, like most ordinances, the public had an opportunity to comment before the vote.

Sound familiar?

This was just before the internet was in widespread use so most of the news of this vote was spread by word of mouth. On the evening of the vote, there must have been four hundred pro-gun people in attendance. It was standing room only and people were cascading out of the Council chambers and into the hallway. There were maybe, and I’m being generous here, ten anti-gun people there who, due to the genteel behavior of the pro-gun crowd, where allowed to have their say. Imagine that, hundreds of people supporting one side of an argument over a handful supporting the other.

And do you know how the City Council voted?

I don’t even have to tell you—you already know. And these Council members were elected officials. Just imagine what the BLM leadership who is largely appointed and unaccountable to the electorate will do.

In my opinion, commenting is a waste of time; they only want to see you grovel. Don’t give them the satisfaction.
Last edited by hrob on June 24th, 2023, 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

Their minds are already made up
Tenring

Post by Tenring »

Terrible news