For those of you that think Far Out Senator Sinema is on your side....

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
h8pvmnt
ArizonaShooting.org Member

For those of you that think Far Out Senator Sinema is on your side....

Post by h8pvmnt »

Think again. She is right there in the gun Control Trenches and is not a friend to the 2A community. I know most of us know this but there are some that seem to like her.

Joe_Blacke

Re: For those of you that think Far Out Senator Sinema is on your side....

Post by Joe_Blacke »

Never seen anyone here claim to like her.

Seen people here happy to see she messed up Biden’s Build Broke Better and other priorities.

There is a difference unless you aren’t capable of understanding that someone can like or hate something another person does and not have it affect your view of the person overall.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

In latest interview, she admits to giving up on standing for anything and is now completely a power-chasing hack looking only to "get things done",...apparently regardless of what those "things" are.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA1awi56

She thinks that, unfashionable though it may be, her approach to legislating—compromise, centrism, bipartisan consensus-building—is the only way to get anything done in Washington. I was interested in a separate, but related, question: What exactly is she trying to get done? Much of the discussion around Sinema has focused on the puzzle of what she really believes. What does Kyrsten Sinema want? What Does Kyrsten Sinema stand for? The subtext in these headlines is that if you dig deep enough, a secret belief system will be revealed. Is she a progressive opportunistically cosplaying as a centrist? A conservative finally showing her true colors? The truth, according to Sinema herself, is that there is no ideological core to discover.

I learn this when I describe for Sinema the story I hear most often about her: that she started out as an idealistic progressive activist—organizing protests against the Iraq War, marching for undocumented immigrants in 100-degree heat, leading the effort to defeat a gay-marriage ban in Arizona—but that gradually she sold out her youthful idealism and morphed into a Washington moderate who pals around with Republicans and protects tax breaks for hedge-fund managers.

To my surprise, Sinema doesn’t really push back on this one. For one thing, she tells me, she’s proud that she outgrew the activism of her youth. It was, in her own assessment, “a spectacular failure.”

I ask her if there’s any ideological through line at all that explains the various votes she’s taken in the Senate. She thinks about it before answering, “No.”

Sinema tells me she hasn’t decided yet whether she’ll seek reelection, but she talks like someone who’s not planning on it. She’s only 46 years old; she has other interests. “I’m not only a senator,” she tells me.
Rock Hardson

Post by Rock Hardson »

Well, there is one dood on here that does
20230421_174744.jpg
"HeY yOu GuYs!!!!!!
KyRsTeN SiNeMa StilL KilLiNg It FoR oUr SiDe!!!!"
Shootist

Post by Shootist »

Dave Price
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by Dave Price »

Sinemabich!
mallic

Post by mallic »

Shootist wrote: September 21st, 2023, 9:49 pm https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion ... 665386002/

Trust her at your own peril
What's the relevance of posting an article from three years ago?