URGENT: The brace ban just got worse - imports banned as well - many pistols contraband even without the brace

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

URGENT: The brace ban just got worse - imports banned as well - many pistols contraband even without the brace

Post by Suck My Glock »

campinginaz

Re: URGENT: The brace ban just got worse - imports banned as well - many pistols contraband even without the brace

Post by campinginaz »

Just watched this, pretty crazy and sad.
cool arrow

Re: URGENT: The brace ban just got worse - imports banned as well - many pistols contraband even without the brace

Post by cool arrow »

crazy and sad doesn't scratch the surface here.

Half the "tactical pistols" that most of us have are affected by this. This is scary. Their over reach is just beginning, we need to pay attention to this, it could be just the beginning.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

cool arrow wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 6:41 am crazy and sad doesn't scratch the surface here.

Half the "tactical pistols" that most of us have are affected by this. This is scary. Their over reach is just beginning, we need to pay attention to this, it could be just the beginning.
The problem is, most will succumb to the fear. Much like cops "doing their job" because they don't want to lose the crazy good benefits and pay, they'll bend the knee and do whatever they're told to do. Fear is a great motivator to "keep you in line". They will appease their overlords and forego their liberties.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
Razai

Post by Razai »

As with all recent ATF rulings, the gray area only serves them. My AP5 never had a brace, and is a registered SBR, but MAC just made it sound like since I can’t prove it was never braced, it’s a part of this witch hunt.
campinginaz

Post by campinginaz »

cool arrow wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 6:41 am crazy and sad doesn't scratch the surface here.

Oh I agree it's very scary. Just like how the government banned bump stocks, pistol braces, and anything else that was once legal.

What pisses me off the most is when they ban things that were legal. We spend our hard earned money on something and then one day someone snaps their fingers and you have to destroy it, turn it in or register it to prevent being a felon.

I personally had 2 brand new bump stocks that I sold when I heard they were going to be banned. I lost some money on those.

In my opinion (which means nothing) if they want to ban something then whatever is out there should be grandfathered in. It would still suck that rights are being infringed but not as bad I guess.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

campinginaz wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 9:55 am

Oh I agree it's very scary. Just like how the government banned bump stocks, pistol braces, and anything else that was once legal.

What pisses me off the most is when they ban things that were legal. We spend our hard earned money on something and then one day someone snaps their fingers and you have to destroy it, turn it in or register it to prevent being a felon.

I personally had 2 brand new bump stocks that I sold when I heard they were going to be banned. I lost some money on those.

In my opinion (which means nothing) if they want to ban something then whatever is out there should be grandfathered in. It would still suck that rights are being infringed but not as bad I guess.

Folks like you scare the hell outta me, you're part of the reason these alphabet boyz keep doing what they do, because you allow them to make you submit.

Clyde
campinginaz

Post by campinginaz »

kenpoprofessor wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 10:46 am
campinginaz wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 9:55 am

Folks like you scare the hell outta me, you're part of the reason these alphabet boyz keep doing what they do, because you allow them to make you submit.

Clyde
I think you are reading it wrong cause you are not even close. I have more to lose than most and there are risks I'm not willing to take. I don't like any of our rights being taken away, I served our country and I am very pro 2A. I don't even think there should be tax stamps for SBR's SBS, and suppressors. I don't think anyone in our country anywhere should need to register a weapon or have a CCW to carry concealed. I think since I can pass a background check then I should be able to own a full auto but that does not mean I will put a full auto seer in a gun. These are just my opinions which of course do not matter lol.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

campinginaz wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 11:40 am

I think you are reading it wrong cause you are not even close. I have more to lose than most and there are risks I'm not willing to take. I don't like any of our rights being taken away, I served our country and I am very pro 2A. I don't even think there should be tax stamps for SBR's SBS, and suppressors. I don't think anyone in our country anywhere should need to register a weapon or have a CCW to carry concealed. I think since I can pass a background check then I should be able to own a full auto but that does not mean I will put a full auto seer in a gun. These are just my opinions which of course do not matter lol.
I'm not wrong, it's as I've said, your compliance because of the fear of losing something is what is enabling them to do what they do, period. BTW, what makes you think you have more to lose? Are you special? In the Immortal words of the climate change God, How dare you.

Clyde
Last edited by kenpoprofessor on January 23rd, 2023, 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
campinginaz

Post by campinginaz »

kenpoprofessor wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 12:23 pm
campinginaz wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 11:40 am

I'm not wrong, it's as I've said, your compliance because of the fear of losing something is what is enabling them to do what they do, period.

Clyde
LOL. So I'm sure you have lots of illegal stuff so you don't conform :) Must be nice :)
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

campinginaz wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 12:28 pm

LOL. So I'm sure you have lots of illegal stuff so you don't conform :) Must be nice :)
Well, what I'm getting at is. here you are, capitulating in front of everyone instead of just keeping your mouth shut about what's going on. Licking the boot so you can virtue signal what a good, responsible citizen you are. It's disgusting. We all know what they're doing is going to get shot down in the courts, and honestly, in the end, what will it matter to you?? They're going to nitpick your rights every opportunity, and you'll just comply again and virtue signal how good you're complying.

I see you're selling your other felony with a brace in another thread, are you attempting to turn that person into a felon?

https://www.arizonashooting.org/forum/v ... 14&t=18827

Clyde
campinginaz

Post by campinginaz »

kenpoprofessor wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 1:57 pm
campinginaz wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 12:28 pm

Well, what I'm getting at is. here you are, capitulating in front of everyone instead of just keeping your mouth shut about what's going on. Licking the boot so you can virtue signal what a good, responsible citizen you are. It's disgusting. We all know what they're doing is going to get shot down in the courts, and honestly, in the end, what will it matter to you?? They're going to nitpick your rights every opportunity, and you'll just comply again and virtue signal how good you're complying.

I see you're selling your other felony with a brace in another thread, are you attempting to turn that person into a felon?

https://www.arizonashooting.org/forum/v ... 14&t=18827

Clyde
I'm so sorry, I didn't know I couldn't post here. I'll keep my mouth shut cause I'm not a seasoned member like yourself. I don't think I'm some great citizen who does no wrong. I'm also so sorry that I have scared you and disgusted you lol. I hope it all gets thrown out in court too.

I'm selling something for the same reason I traded a PSA AR9 on here a few months ago. I had an AR9 built and I don't need 3 very similar items. I hope that's OK with you. Other people have items with braces listed to include an admin, hopefully that's OK with you as none of us are trying to make anyone a felon. If you feel my item for sale violates any rules please report it, no need to bash my for sale ad in this thread lol.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

campinginaz wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 3:47 pm

I'm so sorry, I didn't know I couldn't post here. I'll keep my mouth shut cause I'm not a seasoned member like yourself. I don't think I'm some great citizen who does no wrong. I'm also so sorry that I have scared you and disgusted you lol. I hope it all gets thrown out in court too.

I'm selling something for the same reason I traded a PSA AR9 on here a few months ago. I had an AR9 built and I don't need 3 very similar items. I hope that's OK with you. Other people have items with braces listed to include an admin, hopefully that's OK with you as none of us are trying to make anyone a felon. If you feel my item for sale violates any rules please report it, no need to bash my for sale ad in this thread lol.
Complaining about the regulation that will make the item you're selling an SBR seems suspect, so, I mentioned it. Too bad.

Clyde
Last edited by kenpoprofessor on January 23rd, 2023, 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Post by TheAccountant »

campinginaz wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 11:40 am I think you are reading it wrong cause you are not even close. I have more to lose than most and there are risks I'm not willing to take. I don't like any of our rights being taken away, I served our country and I am very pro 2A. I don't even think there should be tax stamps for SBR's SBS, and suppressors. I don't think anyone in our country anywhere should need to register a weapon or have a CCW to carry concealed. I think since I can pass a background check then I should be able to own a full auto but that does not mean I will put a full auto seer in a gun. These are just my opinions which of course do not matter lol.
Curious how you came to that conclusion.
campinginaz

Post by campinginaz »

kenpoprofessor wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 3:57 pm
campinginaz wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 3:47 pm

Complaining about the regulation that will make the item you're selling an SBR seems suspect, so, I mentioned it. Too bad.

Clyde
You crack me up lol.