URGENT: The brace ban just got worse - imports banned as well - many pistols contraband even without the brace

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
kenpoprofessor
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: URGENT: The brace ban just got worse - imports banned as well - many pistols contraband even without the brace

Post by kenpoprofessor »

campinginaz wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 6:45 am
kenpoprofessor wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 3:57 pm
campinginaz wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 3:47 pm

I'm so sorry, I didn't know I couldn't post here. I'll keep my mouth shut cause I'm not a seasoned member like yourself. I don't think I'm some great citizen who does no wrong. I'm also so sorry that I have scared you and disgusted you lol. I hope it all gets thrown out in court too.

I'm selling something for the same reason I traded a PSA AR9 on here a few months ago. I had an AR9 built and I don't need 3 very similar items. I hope that's OK with you. Other people have items with braces listed to include an admin, hopefully that's OK with you as none of us are trying to make anyone a felon. If you feel my item for sale violates any rules please report it, no need to bash my for sale ad in this thread lol.
Complaining about the regulation that will make the item you're selling an SBR seems suspect, so, I mentioned it. Too bad.

Clyde
You crack me up lol.

Oh, I'm sure I do, it makes you so much more morally superior knowing you have so much more to lose than most of us. Please, do tell us what is so special about your loss. You'd probably throw babies off the lifeboat so you could survive. An elitist attitude of a Communist.

Clyde

campinginaz

Re: URGENT: The brace ban just got worse - imports banned as well - many pistols contraband even without the brace

Post by campinginaz »

kenpoprofessor wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 7:05 am
campinginaz wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 6:45 am
kenpoprofessor wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 3:57 pm

Complaining about the regulation that will make the item you're selling an SBR seems suspect, so, I mentioned it. Too bad.

Clyde
You crack me up lol.

Oh, I'm sure I do, it makes you so much more morally superior knowing you have so much more to lose than most of us. Please, do tell us what is so special about your loss. You'd probably throw babies off the lifeboat so you could survive. An elitist attitude of a Communist.

Clyde
I'm definitely not morally superior but I wouldn't hurt children and I don't like communism lol. The things people say. And I was hoping we could be friends.
TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Post by TheAccountant »

campinginaz wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 8:06 am
I'm definitely not morally superior but I wouldn't hurt children and I don't like communism lol. The things people say. And I was hoping we could be friends.
I am also curious how you decided that you have more to lose than most.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Would you just answer the question? What's "more to lose" for you than it is for the rest of us peasants??? Until you give a good explanation to that statement, there's nothing left to talk about.

Clyde
Rock Hardson

Post by Rock Hardson »

campinginaz wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 6:43 am
billa wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 3:21 am hi.
I guess that's what I'm saying. Instead of just staying quiet about what is occurring, here you are capping out in front of everyone. licking the boot to demonstrate your goodness as a legal system citizen. It's repulsive. We all know that everything they're doing will be overturned in court, so what does it really mean to you in the end? They'll nitpick your rights at every possibility, and you'll end up agreeing once more to show everyone how well you're doing. I also work on a different platform to earn money.
There are hundreds of posts on this site about things that are happening or have happened. I hope it's overturned as well but they have passed so many things since the NFA was enacted in 1934. I'm not demonstrating anything, just giving my opinions. If you don't like them that's OK.
You're responding to a bot from Pakistan...
campinginaz

Post by campinginaz »

kenpoprofessor wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 12:23 pm

Would you just answer the question? What's "more to lose" for you than it is for the rest of us peasants??? Until you give a good explanation to that statement, there's nothing left to talk about.

Clyde
Not something I'm getting into on a public forum for anyone to read lol. If we become friends I'll tell you :)
campinginaz

Post by campinginaz »

Rock Hardson wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 12:55 pm
campinginaz wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 6:43 am
billa wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 3:21 am hi.
I guess that's what I'm saying. Instead of just staying quiet about what is occurring, here you are capping out in front of everyone. licking the boot to demonstrate your goodness as a legal system citizen. It's repulsive. We all know that everything they're doing will be overturned in court, so what does it really mean to you in the end? They'll nitpick your rights at every possibility, and you'll end up agreeing once more to show everyone how well you're doing. I also work on a different platform to earn money.
There are hundreds of posts on this site about things that are happening or have happened. I hope it's overturned as well but they have passed so many things since the NFA was enacted in 1934. I'm not demonstrating anything, just giving my opinions. If you don't like them that's OK.
You're responding to a bot from Pakistan...
I had no idea, but i see now the user profile says Pakistan. I didn't know we had bots on this site, very interesting for sure!
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

campinginaz wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 1:09 pm

Not something I'm getting into on a public forum for anyone to read lol. If we become friends I'll tell you :)

I have very few "friends", mostly because those are people I'd take the bullet for. So no, I can't be a friend with someone who believes they have "more to lose" than most.

Clyde
Rock Hardson

Post by Rock Hardson »

TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Post by TheAccountant »

My bet is that you’re not nearly as special as you think you are.
campinginaz

Post by campinginaz »

TheAccountant wrote: January 24th, 2023, 6:42 am
My bet is that you’re not nearly as special as you think you are.
Exactly. :) I'm amazed how many people took stuff the wrong way but then again only 7% of communication is words, a lot is missed with vocal and non verbal here.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

IMG_3693.JPG