Pistol Brace Regulation

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
locobombero
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Pistol Brace Regulation

Post by locobombero »

So having heard that the pistol brace ban has been forwarded to the White House for review, What do you guys and gals think the possibility of it actually coming to fruition? I've done my part with writing my representatives, but I wonder if this is one of those rules that the common dude who has a single hunting rifle is going to pay attention to.

kenpoprofessor

Re: Pistol Brace Regulation

Post by kenpoprofessor »

locobombero wrote: December 11th, 2022, 4:19 pm So having heard that the pistol brace ban has been forwarded to the White House for review, What do you guys and gals think the possibility of it actually coming to fruition? I've done my part with writing my representatives, but I wonder if this is one of those rules that the common dude who has a single hunting rifle is going to pay attention to.
Here's the problem, there's more FUDDS around than true 2A people. They are ignorant and couldn't give a rat's sh t about the rest of us. I talked to a guy at C2 the other day, taking the NRA course, had never heard of the AZCDL, and honestly, sounded like he didn't give a sh t about that either when I explained what they did.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
NBC_LT

Post by NBC_LT »

I would think it as likely to be regulated... both President Trump & President Biden seem to be all hung up on either how big or how springy your stock (aka brace) is and how you use it. A modern day reflection of Laurel & Hardy...
glock holiday

Post by glock holiday »

NBC_LT wrote: December 12th, 2022, 7:32 pm I would think it as likely to be regulated... both President Trump & President Biden seem to be all hung up on either how big or how springy your stock (aka brace) is and how you use it. A modern day reflection of Laurel & Hardy...
THIS ^^^^^