Need help…tracers…what’s the “rulz”

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
YNOTAZ
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Need help…tracers…what’s the “rulz”

Post by YNOTAZ »

cool arrow wrote: December 6th, 2022, 12:36 pm
delta6 wrote: December 6th, 2022, 10:48 am Arizona does not:

Prohibit armor-piercing and other unreasonably dangerous ammunition, although federal prohibition on certain kinds of armor-piercing ammunition applies.
...unless you are shooting at Gil's steel targets... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Poke at the Ogre.

You're gonna need a longer stick.

TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Post by TheAccountant »

BigNate wrote: December 7th, 2022, 3:48 pm
TheAccountant wrote: December 7th, 2022, 10:34 am Cool story, bro. The leap from saying a tracer can start fires to magazine bans is comical.
It is the same train of thought... "because an evil or stupid person can do something evil or stupid with it - no one should be able to have them..." Same logic...

TheAccountant wrote: December 7th, 2022, 10:34 am Plenty of people just like you didn’t recognize they were the morons that start fires until the fire started.
So there you go again... because a stupid / irresponsible person exists - no one should be able to have them. You might want to live in a world where the gubbermunt protects "everyone" by telling everyone that they are not allowed to do things that if done wrong could hurt them. Sorry... I don't want to live in that sort of society - and candidly I'm disgusted to see how much of our population seems totally happy to jettison freedom in the name of the perception of safety. Hell - most of the places that I've shot for DECADES, without ever starting a single fire, are now posted as closed / no shooting on the grounds of fire risk. The moron do-gooder- Karen types have lobbied to have them shut down because they are afraid that someone stupid will start a fire (or they are afraid of guns in general).

If you had said: "whatever you do - if you are going to shoot tracers out here, please recognize that an incendiary tracer will burn for quite a while after it is stopped - make sure you know where it will stop and that you aren't going to start a fire..." I'd have no issue with it - but you didn't - you assumed the worst. Maybe you should go lobby for closing of more public land to shooting - you know - bullets can spark.

Peace
Great job leaving out the parts of my post that contradict your little soapbox rant.
Doc

Post by Doc »

OP here: Take your nonsense to a PM. You two are the worst.

Or better yet one of you cuck the other and get it over with.