Tucson To Enforce Red Flag Laws

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
OMart
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Tucson To Enforce Red Flag Laws

Post by OMart »

https://www.kold.com/2022/10/11/tucson- ... un-safety/

Can't wait to see how this pans out in court. The local government, on top of being corrupt as hell, is under the same liberal lunatic fantasy that less guns will make Tucson safer. Truth is, cleaning up the homeless, junkie scum, effective policing and enforcement of laws already in existence, would do so much more. Constable Martinez-Garibay was murdered by a prohibited possessor that the police had been called dozens of times about. Tom Meixner was murdered in a "gun free zone" by a reportedly unstable person who also had accusations and complaints to the local police regarding his behavior. In both cases, LEO failed to do their job. Just like when a dumb ass neighbor shot my car 10 years ago and the police did nothing, even though he a had bullet hole through his front door that lined up with my car.

The truth is,the majority of our murders here are drug related. Yet they don't take people in or cite them in Tucson for being intoxicated in public. Hell, we had guys getting high in the bathroom at a local Barro's and the police didn't show up until one of them stabbed another person after the staff ran them off. The description given by the manager when he called 911 matched the description of the attacker in a stabbing nearby and the police wanted video footage. Need to get my tail out of the place. How is the Valley these days? I am not a small town guy unless I can live within a reasonable drive of a large city.

Kingjoey

Re: Tucson To Enforce Red Flag Laws

Post by Kingjoey »

Tucson sucks, they are making a converted effort to create a liberal CA suburb in AZ. Was down there for five months on a project and have zero desire to go back for anything, it's like being in Riverside or any other mid-sized CA city
omegaman

Post by omegaman »

Easy fix just call in on anyone you don't like....
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

OMart wrote: October 10th, 2022, 11:50 pm Need to get my tail out of the place. How is the Valley these days? I am not a small town guy unless I can live within a reasonable drive of a large city.
I sold my house in Tucson last December and feel like it was one of the best decisions that I ever made.

Sad because I loved that house and thought I would retire there, but with the homeless, tweakers, shootings, as$hole drivers, CA imports, etc I am out. I don't even like going to Tucson now to visit or shop. The place disgusts me.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

cool arrow wrote: October 11th, 2022, 9:38 am
OMart wrote: October 10th, 2022, 11:50 pm Need to get my tail out of the place. How is the Valley these days? I am not a small town guy unless I can live within a reasonable drive of a large city.
I sold my house in Tucson last December and feel like it was one of the best decisions that I ever made.

Sad because I loved that house and thought I would retire there, but with the homeless, tweakers, shootings, as$hole drivers, CA imports, etc I am out. I don't even like going to Tucson now to visit or shop. The place disgusts me.
We were warning you since I met you, you were just hardheaded.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
OMart

Post by OMart »

Kingjoey wrote: October 11th, 2022, 4:36 am Tucson sucks, they are making a converted effort to create a liberal CA suburb in AZ. Was down there for five months on a project and have zero desire to go back for anything, it's like being in Riverside or any other mid-sized CA city
That is EXACTLY what they are trying to do
BigNate

Post by BigNate »

Time to build the wall... just north of Tucson... Amazed how degenerate the local government culture is in that city. Phoenix is not far behind. Time to move to Idaho...
QuangTri

Post by QuangTri »

Just north of Tucson, so far Oro Valley has been fine.

I admit to not much time in grade there.