Local YouTuber "I don't answer questions"

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
pneuby
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Local YouTuber "I don't answer questions"

Post by pneuby »

Seems to get his jollies filming various Az L/E....

https://www.youtube.com/c/IDon%E2%80%99tAnswerQuestions

Joe_Blacke

Re: Local YouTuber "I don't answer questions"

Post by Joe_Blacke »

Narcisstic personality disorder on display. Same issue Antifa has thinking the world revolves around them. Social media makes it worse where someone who is a complete jerk gets approval for their problematic behavior.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Imagine how sad your life is that all you have to entertain yourself is wander around at night messing with PD. What's the matter with Pu$$y. Why not get a girlfriend and engage in something other than being a twat for internet points.

Dont know what they pay cops in the phoenix area but .. I would rather do most anything else. Being PD now has to suck.
Doc

Post by Doc »

😂🤣😂🤣😂
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

Joe_Blacke wrote: October 5th, 2022, 2:52 pm Narcisstic personality disorder on display. Same issue Antifa has thinking the world revolves around them. Social media makes it worse where someone who is a complete jerk gets approval for their problematic behavior.
At least he has balls to stand up for a protected right. Most of the guys posting on this thread will just cry when they come for their guns and wish someone stood up for their rights. Cops could just do their jobs and ignore him but they don't because they are thugs themselves. Always one cop who has to make a issue when being filmed, probably so he can get away with trampling someones rights, hard to do when it's on camera.
Joe_Blacke

Post by Joe_Blacke »

338lapua wrote: October 5th, 2022, 8:02 pm
Joe_Blacke wrote: October 5th, 2022, 2:52 pm Narcisstic personality disorder on display. Same issue Antifa has thinking the world revolves around them. Social media makes it worse where someone who is a complete jerk gets approval for their problematic behavior.
At least he has balls to stand up for a protected right. Most of the guys posting on this thread will just cry when they come for their guns and wish someone stood up for their rights. Cops could just do their jobs and ignore him but they don't because they are thugs themselves. Always one cop who has to make a issue when being filmed, probably so he can get away with trampling someones rights, hard to do when it's on camera.
Anyone can go out and be an a-hole then claim to be a victim. There is a difference between being placed in a situation, and intentionally injecting yourself in one.

It’s people like this that are going to actually get laws passed and upheld that make filming cops a crime.

If he wants to film, fine. No need to get right up on the cops space while doing their jobs which is stressful enough. The whole point of his effort is to try and make the cops step out of line. How many videos does he not post that doesn’t get him the reaction he is trying for.

I swear with all the anti-cop stuff posted here, I wonder how many of you a dressing in black, setting things on fire, and demanding “defund the police!” Then you gripe and moan when the crime rate goes up. It’s all well and good till your stuff gets stolen, or something happens to you. Then You want the cops who won’t come. Why not just move to Portland,Seattle or San Francisco already? Those places are filled with cops who are the product of being being damned if they do, and damned if they don’t.

Or better yet, go spend your time and effort to earn the chance to wear a badge and then deal with nutcases like this on a daily basis. Can’t wait for you to show us how it is done.