Gun shows targetted again in new way

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Gun shows targetted again in new way

Post by Suck My Glock »

Granted, this is only (for the moment) in far off Pennsylvania,...but you know how the enemy talks to each other and coordinate their efforts.

State house Democrat proposes law to require gun show visitors to show government ID to attend and show promoters maintain records for 5 years of all such entrants. Why? Because everything you need to build a gun is there, able to be bought anonymously. Ergo, to fight the scourge of "ghost guns", this sort of crap is required. Under the bill, the records would be made available for review to the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s office, as well as to any country prosecutor or municipal police department upon request of the Pennsylvania attorney general.
https://www.pahouse.com/InTheNews/NewsR ... ?id=125256

Yeah, I know. No way in Hell that's gonna pass, right? Well, that's what we said about national background checks, until it happened. And there was no way a Presidential election could be stolen right out in front of everyone's noses, until it happened. There was no way the authorities would ever let roaming gangs of violent commie thugs just run rampant and cause mayhem and murder,...until it happened. Yeah,...it's not possible,...until it happens.

Obviously this ain't coming our way this moment. But its an early indicator of where the enemy intends to take things.

knockonit

Re: Gun shows targetted again in new way

Post by knockonit »

yet one does not have to show id to vote, go figure