Don Jr. launches 2nd A task force

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
xerts1911
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Don Jr. launches 2nd A task force

Post by xerts1911 »

https://conservativebrief.com/don-3-623 ... oTrumpNews
Devoted to never letting the left destroy the 2nd A

smithers599

Re: Don Jr. launches 2nd A task force

Post by smithers599 »

Maybe he intends for the SATF to replace the NRA. Skip all the bullseye competitions and Eddie Eagle, and go right to the core issue.

Good luck to him.

I would not be surprised to see him running for pres rather than his father.
xerts1911

Post by xerts1911 »

Yes
xerts1911

Post by xerts1911 »

knockonit

Post by knockonit »

headline grabber me thinks, lotsa gumbo, but no shrimp
Rj
xerts1911

Post by xerts1911 »

Mmmm shrimp 🍤
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

Yep, forcing a political distinction from “Brandon”, that will evaporate after the election, due to other priorities.

All hat no cows, just like Matt Salmon’s get together at C2.
BigNate

Post by BigNate »

I'll judge it by what it produces. I was not a Trump fan when he ran in 2016 - and there were things that he did after being elected that I liked, and disliked. What I will say, is that from my angle, he was the president (in my lifetime) that was least controlled by the embedded power structures in DC - and that in many cases he actually did more of what he said he would do than his predecessors. I'd like to think that Junior picked up some of that and that this organization will be truly focused on protection of the 2nd Amendment. Time will tell.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

BigNate wrote: May 2nd, 2022, 2:58 pm I'll judge it by what it produces. I was not a Trump fan when he ran in 2016 - and there were things that he did after being elected that I liked, and disliked. What I will say, is that from my angle, he was the president (in my lifetime) that was least controlled by the embedded power structures in DC - and that in many cases he actually did more of what he said he would do than his predecessors. I'd like to think that Junior picked up some of that and that this organization will be truly focused on protection of the 2nd Amendment. Time will tell.
His daddy had the Justice Dept. ban bump stocks, that's enough for me to not have anything to do with this org., ever. They'd be as corrupt as the NRA.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
BigNate

Post by BigNate »

kenpoprofessor wrote: May 2nd, 2022, 3:31 pm
BigNate wrote: May 2nd, 2022, 2:58 pm I'll judge it by what it produces. I was not a Trump fan when he ran in 2016 - and there were things that he did after being elected that I liked, and disliked. What I will say, is that from my angle, he was the president (in my lifetime) that was least controlled by the embedded power structures in DC - and that in many cases he actually did more of what he said he would do than his predecessors. I'd like to think that Junior picked up some of that and that this organization will be truly focused on protection of the 2nd Amendment. Time will tell.
His daddy had the Justice Dept. ban bump stocks, that's enough for me to not have anything to do with this org., ever. They'd be as corrupt as the NRA.

Clyde
Like I said... I'll watch what they do / produce and make my call based on that.

It may be worth noting that while I'm a "Lifetime Member" of the NRA - I've not sent them a dime since they folded on the bump stock issue - and every chance I get to tell one of their representatives about that decision - I tell them very specifically that this is why I don't give them money... I'm not a huge fan of bump stocks - but when the NRA folded to that political pressure, they lost me.

I'll gladly support an organization that vigorously defends the 2A - I've got no idea if this new one will - but I can hope can't I?
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

BigNate wrote: May 2nd, 2022, 4:29 pm

Like I said... I'll watch what they do / produce and make my call based on that.

It may be worth noting that while I'm a "Lifetime Member" of the NRA - I've not sent them a dime since they folded on the bump stock issue - and every chance I get to tell one of their representatives about that decision - I tell them very specifically that this is why I don't give them money... I'm not a huge fan of bump stocks - but when the NRA folded to that political pressure, they lost me.

I'll gladly support an organization that vigorously defends the 2A - I've got no idea if this new one will - but I can hope can't I?
They "folded" back in the 80's, when they told Reagan to sign off on the Hughes Amendment. After that, they've tried to block all Constitutional Carry bills and other pro gun legislation that would lose them money in the end.

Clyde
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

kenpoprofessor wrote: May 2nd, 2022, 4:38 pm
BigNate wrote: May 2nd, 2022, 4:29 pm

They "folded" back in the 80's, when they told Reagan to sign off on the Hughes Amendment. After that, they've tried to block all Constitutional Carry bills and other pro gun legislation that would lose them money in the end. Hell, they tried to sabotage both Heller and McDonald.

Clyde