Kyle Rittenhouse trial update thread

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial update thread

Post by Suck My Glock »

7067.jpeg

Dauph

Post by Dauph »

Attachments
7B6939D1-6ED9-4B56-B3D7-6547252AE563.jpeg
BE418B81-6794-4689-9262-6BA3184748A8.jpeg
1088195B-6E5F-472A-B160-2710A80EFDCF.jpeg
78A32B37-CA80-4F5B-9AE9-8D3833B80D2F.jpeg
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

As expected,...

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/11/r ... ttenhouse/

Rep. Nadler Calls for Federal DOJ To Consider Charges Against Kyle Rittenhouse

“This heartbreaking verdict is a miscarriage of justice and sets a dangerous precedent which justifies federal review by DOJ.”

The left’s reaction to Kyle Rittenhouse being acquitted of all charges was predictable and not particularly creative. According to them, he deserves to die, rot in hell, yadda, yadda, yadda.

But one Democrat is taking things further by calling on the Biden DOJ to consider federal charges against Rittenhouse. Rep. Jerry Nadler, who is chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, tweeted his call for a federal review just hours after the jury’s verdict was announced.

Many on the left, who so nonchalantly and callously dismiss the damage done to people and property by BLM and Antifa, support Nadler’s call for a federal investigation. It could be argued that Democrats are so accustomed to things going their way that they can’t handle it when they lose.

Nadler would be wise to step away from his emotions over the verdict and think about the repercussions of pushing the narrative that Kyle Rittenhouse was a white supremacist who violated the civil rights of his attackers. The government failed — spectacularly! — in making that case and the Kenosha jury decided what most knew all along: it was simply a case of self-defense.

Justice was served today, Dems. Deal with it.
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

And in the lefts admittedly succesful stradegy ... Just keep repeating a lie until it becomes a truth.

It happened with Trump ... Racist racist racist. I read a ton of news ... I am not a fan boy of anything and read and form my own opinions... never saw Trump being racist??

Still dont know where they got it but they said it enough to turn a lie into a truth.

Now all you read in regard to kyle is white supremacist or simply supremacist.

Huh .. Maybe because i spent some time as a hood rat but a white dude shooting three other white dudes ??? There are hood rats on stoops across America laughing thier a$$ off.

"You believe all these white people calling that white kid racist for kill'in other white dudes" hysterical.

Guy going to help out a business from being burned down isnt against BLM he is against burning buildings down!

But .. If they keep saying its motivated by racism they will turn a lie into truth.
Tenring

Post by Tenring »

photo_2021-11-19_14-54-31.jpg
Basher

Post by Basher »

Kyle was acquitted by a jury of his peers, despite several attempts from the prosecution to twist the events to fit their agenda.

Everybody calling for a “DOJ review” and saying justice failed need to go choke on a dick. Or several dicks. The evidence proved his actions were justifiable beyond a reasonable doubt despite all the bullshit the left tried to push…
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

259096116_4911060722261841_7690984307593362366_n.jpg
Tenring

Post by Tenring »

When does Kyle get his rifle back!
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

If they try, through the DOJ, to try him again after he was judged by a jury of his peers, as is his protected right, then its not time for civil war.. its time for a revolution.

You cant change the rules when you dont like them.
Specifically, Article III, section 2 states, "The trial for all crimes shall be by jury and such trial shall be held in the state where the said crimes have been committed." The Sixth Amendment, (which is an extension of the Bill of Rights that would be guaranteed by the Constitution) provides the following: "In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed."
https://www.findlaw.com/criminal/crimin ... trial.html
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by XJThrottle »

Boriqua wrote: November 19th, 2021, 6:05 pm If they try, through the DOJ, to try him again after he was judged by a jury of his peers, as is his protected right, then its not time for civil war.. its time for a revolution.

Specifically, Article III, section 2 states, "The trial for all crimes shall be by jury and such trial shall be held in the state where the said crimes have been committed." The Sixth Amendment, (which is an extension of the Bill of Rights that would be guaranteed by the Constitution) provides the following: "In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed."
Let's not forget about Double Jeopardy.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

XJThrottle wrote: November 19th, 2021, 6:20 pm
Boriqua wrote: November 19th, 2021, 6:05 pm If they try, through the DOJ, to try him again after he was judged by a jury of his peers, as is his protected right, then its not time for civil war.. its time for a revolution.

Let's not forget about Double Jeopardy.
Ooooo I did forget!! Good catch. So at very least 2 good reasons you cant go after him just cause your booty hurts
Tenring

Post by Tenring »

Brandon is angry:
photo_2021-11-19_13-53-41.jpg
Ballistic Therapy

Post by Ballistic Therapy »

He would have to have committed a federal crime to be prosecuted by the Feds.
I am not sure just what federal crimes he is supposed to have committed.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Ballistic Therapy wrote: November 19th, 2021, 6:56 pm He would have to have committed a federal crime to be prosecuted by the Feds.
I am not sure just what federal crimes he is supposed to have committed.
in a world where the feds are actively gathering intel on parents and labeling them as domestic terrorists... i have stopped being surprised at thier audacity