Kyle Rittenhouse trial update thread

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
effjaybay
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial update thread

Post by effjaybay »

They've been back and already twice the judge told the jury to leave the courtroom and he went off on the prosecutor. Funny stuff.

Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Yeah, the prosecution has been so out of line, the Rittenhouse team just asked the Judge for a mistrial with prejudice! And the judge is perturbed enough, he just might do it.
Dauph

Post by Dauph »

Noshoot

Post by Noshoot »

Watching the prosecution badger Kyle with the same question asked 100 different ways reminded me of having to take a human interactive version of the MMPI....
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

The judge was screaming at the prosecutor for getting out of line. Just go to the 0:50 second mark.

I think this prosecutor knew from the beginning that his case was a loser. But having previously run for District Attorney (and lost), I think he is trying to simply satisfy the libtard voting crowd while he taunts the judge to dismiss the case, so he can campaign once again for the position by claiming "the fix was in" and that's why someone like him needs to be elected.
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

^^^
I have to agree. Nobody could be that incompetent, could they? If he can piss off the judge, he can claim that he was the victim of a biased judge. Then he can run for AG, or get a job as legal consultant to MSNBC.
But I also have to say, that 18-year-old kid is nailing it. He is a truly great witness.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Liberals demand new judge in Rittenhouse case after his phone rings during trial with patriotic ringtone

https://www.theblaze.com/news/rittenhou ... Daily%20AM

In response, many on the left latched on to the idea that the judge's ringtone was evidence that he was biased in favor of Rittenhouse.

Among those were the former White House photographer during the Obama administration, Pete Souza, who tweeted, "Mistrial. Assign a new judge."
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

Shoulda been "Dixie." Just for the entertainment value of the exploding heads.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kyle-rittenh ... iberations

The defense also called Frank "Drew" Hernandez, a self-proclaimed "professional commentator" for Real America’s Voice, who was capturing video footage on the night of the shooting, including the moments leading up to the shootings.

Hernandez testified that he saw Rittenhouse's interaction with rioters and his effort to de-escalate their actions at times on Aug. 25, 2020. He described how "rioters" were throwing rocks, including at police, and launching fireworks.

"When the rioters were being dispersed further down Sheridan towards the Car Source dealership, down the street," he recalled, "the rioters were grabbing concrete slabs there, throwing them on the floor to create more rocks and to throw them at police officers, they were launching fireworks and other explosives."

Hernandez added during his testimony that the "rioters initiated that conflict" with the individuals who had "long-arm rifles."

"The rioters identified individuals with long-arm rifles on top of the building, and they immediately attempted to agitate them to try and start some conflict with them, saying, 'You ain't the police, you ain't the police,’" Hernandez explained.

Hernandez later added that Rittenhouse "clearly attempts to de-escalate the situation, and he actually is successful because the rioters then disperse."

But the prosecution spent much of its cross-examination questioning Hernandez’s alleged bias toward Rittenhouse.

At one point, Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger questioned Hernandez about his social media posts in which he calls Rittenhouse by his first name, but calls Joseph Rosenbaum, one of the three men shot by Rittenhouse, by his last name or "Mr. Rosenbaum."

Binger further asked Hernandez about a tweet from the night of Aug. 25, 2020, in which he writes about an "armed citizen" whom he had seen shooting a "rioter."

"It appears an armed citizen was defending the car dealership and opened fire on the rioter who was attempting to vandalize or burn the dealership down," the tweet states, in part.

After reading the tweet aloud, Binger asks: "By the time you had made a conclusion in your own mind that what they defendant did was the right thing?"
Manitu

Post by Manitu »

Wonder if there will be riots if in (the highly unlikely event) the verdict finds him guilty.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Manitu wrote: November 12th, 2021, 1:06 am Wonder if there will be riots if in (the highly unlikely event) the verdict finds him guilty.
There should be.
mtptwo

Post by mtptwo »

Suck My Glock wrote: November 12th, 2021, 6:44 am There should be.
Why?
Joe_Blacke

Post by Joe_Blacke »

mtptwo wrote: November 12th, 2021, 9:38 am
Suck My Glock wrote: November 12th, 2021, 6:44 am There should be.
Why?
If he is found guilty then everyone who claims to care about justice or rule of law should be upset.

I wouldn’t call for riots, but there should be large scale demonstrations. Ideally a lot of pressure on the governor to pardon him as well as pressure to charge the rioters, those who perjured themselves, and for prosecutorial misconduct.