Submitted my comment to the ATF pistol brace ruling

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
Kingjoey
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Submitted my comment to the ATF pistol brace ruling

Post by Kingjoey »

.....not that the faggots are gonna read it and it will count as much as my vote last November 😡

" Generally speaking, a shorter barrel provides less accuracy and lower terminal ballistics. Therego, a "pistol braced firearm" is going to generally be less dangerous, not more dangerous as the ATF alleges. "Concealability" of a firearm that is seven pounds and two feet long is laughable to anyone that has actually used such a firearm. They are easier to use in confined spaces (getting in/out of vehicles, etc) but as previously mentioned, the ballistics and accuracy of these are marginal compared to a full size rifle.
Besides this proposal and most every other ATF ruling being a direct violation of the 2nd Amendment, this proposal is particularly egregious in that the ATF previously ruled that these configurations were legal, even if "shouldered". Millions of Americans went and legally purchased a legal firearm that is now being retroactively "banned" in am attempt to extort these Americans for a $200 NFA tax. How is it acceptable or legal to make conflicting rulings and then place the burden of these changes on the citizen that did nothing more than purchase a legal product? Making a contradictory ruling then threatening imprisonment for those that don't comply with what amounts to a government-sanctioned extortion scheme is ludicrous.
Lastly, rulings like this are REQUIRED to go through Congress, making arbitrary rulings is what leads to situations like this where there is outright conflict between one ruling and the next. We are a nation of laws, not a nation that uses the law to enforce whatever windsock whims of an agency that should have been disbanded at the end of Prohibition and nowadays seems to be clamoring for relevance much like an aging Kardashian.
This ruling is illegal, this unilateral action by the ATF is illegal, and frankly this is nothing more than a power grab or extortion scheme and should be prosecuted by the Federal government to the fullest extent of the law. Perhaps if some of these ATF administrators (read: Admin is traitors) got their doors kicked in, had their dogs shot, and had their life savings siphoned to pay for endless legal defense, perhaps they would understand the fear that the American gunowners have lived under for decades."

Cubiclerevolt

Re: Submitted my comment to the ATF pistol brace ruling

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

The money quote:

"Perhaps if some of these ATF administrators (read: Admin is traitors) got their doors kicked in, had their dogs shot, and had their life savings siphoned to pay for endless legal defense, perhaps they would understand the fear that the American gunowners have lived under for decades."

Knocked it out of the park.
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

I submitted my comment also. Better than sitting on my thumb, rotating while doing nothing, then b**** after the new rules.
Old Jeff H
ArizonaShooting.org Silver Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Silver Supporter

Post by Old Jeff H »

Well said, Joey
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

Cubiclerevolt wrote: June 11th, 2021, 2:02 pm The money quote:

"Perhaps if some of these ATF administrators (read: Admin is traitors) got their doors kicked in, had their dogs shot, and had their life savings siphoned to pay for endless legal defense, perhaps they would understand the fear that the American gunowners have lived under for decades."

Knocked it out of the park.
“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago
h8pvmnt

Post by h8pvmnt »

I submitted comments as well but not nearly as eloquent as your Joe. I may plagerize yours a bit and resubmit another.
Kingjoey

Post by Kingjoey »

h8pvmnt wrote: June 12th, 2021, 6:54 am I submitted comments as well but not nearly as eloquent as your Joe. I may plagerize yours a bit and resubmit another.
Feel free to plagiarize as needed, was trying to cover all the bases without going off in a tirade at these asshats
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

asshats is kind