Latest Actions by Biden's KGB Against Gun Owners

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Re: Latest Actions by Biden's KGB Against Gun Owners

Post by XJThrottle »

kenpoprofessor wrote: June 8th, 2021, 3:35 pm
TheAccountant wrote: June 8th, 2021, 3:15 pm Pay a fee, submit fingerprints and forms, take a class, and have your personal information entered into a database to get your CCW and you’re a “real” gun owner. Pay a fee and submit fingerprints and forms for a SBR and you’re a “collaborator” or “fudd.” Makes sense.
Ah, I was wondering when our local Democrat would pop in.

Clyde
Is there a flaw to his logic in regards to this post? Don't recall anyone getting bashed for getting a CCW/CWP. It's typically promoted. Concealed carry is a constitutional right WITHOUT all the steps, yet are praised by getting the check mark from the man. What's the difference here?

kenpoprofessor
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by kenpoprofessor »

XJThrottle wrote: June 8th, 2021, 4:50 pm
kenpoprofessor wrote: June 8th, 2021, 3:35 pm
TheAccountant wrote: June 8th, 2021, 3:15 pm Pay a fee, submit fingerprints and forms, take a class, and have your personal information entered into a database to get your CCW and you’re a “real” gun owner. Pay a fee and submit fingerprints and forms for a SBR and you’re a “collaborator” or “fudd.” Makes sense.
Ah, I was wondering when our local Democrat would pop in.

Clyde
Is there a flaw to his logic in regards to this post? Don't recall anyone getting bashed for getting a CCW/CWP. It's typically promoted. Concealed carry is a constitutional right WITHOUT all the steps, yet are praised by getting the check mark from the man. What's the difference here?

Well, I'm just gonna let you guys figure this out, or, even guess what a huge difference there is. If you want it to be the same, well, god bless your lttle pea pickin' heart.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

XJThrottle wrote: June 8th, 2021, 4:50 pm Is there a flaw to his logic in regards to this post? Don't recall anyone getting bashed for getting a CCW/CWP. It's typically promoted. Concealed carry is a constitutional right WITHOUT all the steps, yet are praised by getting the check mark from the man. What's the difference here?

Just my opinion BUT HELL YEAH.

Our entire landscape is tipped left to the falling off point and they are asking for compromise and common-sense gun control.
Fist bump stocks, then arm braces, then binary triggers, then anything that “enhances the fire rate of a firearm, then “high-capacity magazines”, then “assault weapons”, do we at least write in and exhibit our resistance or do we wait until another 1776 is the only method to get back where we should be today.

Oh yeah and pay a $200 fee so we can stay in our own state, unless we have papers.

Yep, let's roll over now and hope they scratch our tummies and not cut out balls off.

That's what wrong with the post.
XJThrottle

Post by XJThrottle »

I wasn't saying it's OK that it is done. Just how is it different?

Why is it OK paying for a class to get a signature, spend another $60+ to send off a document with all your info and finger prints, to get a license you don't need in the first place to do what it implies.

But, not OK (you're giving into the man) to spend a similar amount of money overall, to essentially send out all the same info to get a license (tax) for something that you feel shouldn't be required....but is.

One man, voluntarily paying for something that is free.
The other man, voluntarily paying for something that should be free...but isn't.

Are they both fools?
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

AZ1182 wrote: June 8th, 2021, 5:50 pm

Much cognitive dissonance is the norm for them apparently.

Clyde
jls in az

Post by jls in az »

Hopefully, we can get a NFA case before the Supreme Court while it still has a conservative majority. The NFA was held as Constitutional in the 1930's because it didn't affect "military style" firearms that were suitable for "militias" at the time. Remember, at the time NFA was challenged, the K98, Springfield 03A3 and SMLE were the top of the line for the world's militaries. The US military, and most other countries, didn't use short-barreled rifles, SMG's, SBS's, fully automatic rifles, or silencers, only bolt action rifles. I doubt the same thing could be said in court today.
TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Post by TheAccountant »

YNOTAZ wrote: June 8th, 2021, 5:31 pm
XJThrottle wrote: June 8th, 2021, 4:50 pm Is there a flaw to his logic in regards to this post? Don't recall anyone getting bashed for getting a CCW/CWP. It's typically promoted. Concealed carry is a constitutional right WITHOUT all the steps, yet are praised by getting the check mark from the man. What's the difference here?

Just my opinion BUT HELL YEAH.

Our entire landscape is tipped left to the falling off point and they are asking for compromise and common-sense gun control.
Fist bump stocks, then arm braces, then binary triggers, then anything that “enhances the fire rate of a firearm, then “high-capacity magazines”, then “assault weapons”, do we at least write in and exhibit our resistance or do we wait until another 1776 is the only method to get back where we should be today.

Oh yeah and pay a $200 fee so we can stay in our own state, unless we have papers.

Yep, let's roll over now and hope they scratch our tummies and not cut out balls off.

That's what wrong with the post.
I think you read the wrong post.
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

TheAccountant wrote: June 8th, 2021, 6:13 pm I think you read the wrong post.
Nope he asked if there was a flaw to AZ11----'s logic and I responded. I could have been overtly sarcastic and said, what logic but I said: rolling over and doing nothing because you will likely loose insures that you will loose.

But I'm on AZ---'s ignore list because snowflakes can't handle contrary opinion whether they are right or wrong. Their narcissism demands that they be right ergo, ignore.
Last edited by YNOTAZ on June 8th, 2021, 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

For all of the Non-Fudds, if you are in terested:

https://www.firearmspolicy.org/save-the ... ycoalition
oldslurrydog1

Post by oldslurrydog1 »

Entertaining thread for sure, but I think that XJThrottle has a point.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

oldslurrydog1 wrote: June 8th, 2021, 6:29 pm Entertaining thread for sure, but I think that XJThrottle has a point.
Of course you do, I wouldn't expect any less.

Clyde
oldslurrydog1

Post by oldslurrydog1 »

:obscene-buttsway: :obscene-buttsway:
Jack Dupp

Post by Jack Dupp »

Is this the softer, gentler Clyde 2.0? I would have expected Clyde to offer up an arse-kicking before the end of the 2nd page! Where is Clyde 1.0 and what have you done with him??
TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Post by TheAccountant »

YNOTAZ wrote: June 8th, 2021, 6:23 pm
TheAccountant wrote: June 8th, 2021, 6:13 pm I think you read the wrong post.
Nope he asked if there was a flaw to AZ11----'s logic and I responded. I could have been overtly sarcastic and said, what logic but I said: rolling over and doing nothing because you will likely loose insures that you will loose.

But I'm on AZ---'s ignore list because snowflakes can't handle contrary opinion whether they are right or wrong. Their narcissism demands that they be right ergo, ignore.
So then the answer is yes, you read the wrong post.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

AZ1182 wrote: June 8th, 2021, 6:55 pm Having the appearance of being right even under false pretenses, seems to be a bigger priority for our resident clique of Walter Mitty-minded boomer-gentsias rather than being authentic, accurate, honest, and being truthful about the subject.

Can two opposing views be correct at the same time and still peacefully coexist? Yes.

Is this often recognized? Nope!

Differences can cause growth, being petulantly stubborn will never do anything and this thread even with the professor that professes his ignorance 24/7, proves it.

In how many years have the same fudds argued relentlessly with same three persons favoring stocks and paying for it, were able to change the same three minds? Zero.

In how many years has the same clique of cantankerous boomy-boomers were able to change anything with the developments in DC that harms our freedoms, by wanting to infight with us? None.

This is what my friends in law enforcement or doing private detective work, would call a clue.

Don't be hatin', we can't help you're a spoiled little millenial or GenXr who expects everything to be handed to them. That statement alone describes why you believe the way you do. If you'd like to attempt to match intelligence, I'd be happy to set up a debate sometime non professor.

Go on, grab your participation trophy and go away now.

Clyde