HB2111 - any updates?

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Re: HB2111 - any updates?

Post by TheAccountant »

Cubiclerevolt wrote: April 8th, 2021, 10:26 am
AZGlock21 wrote: April 7th, 2021, 8:40 pm I'm glad he signed it. But I agree it does absolutely nothing. If the feds want to come into AZ or any other state and enforce any federal law they have plenty of manpower, equipment, and funding to do it. They don't need a local PD to help them. And with the full support of the executive branch and a weak SC behind them it will be easy.

AZ can beat their chest, and cry revolution or over my dead body but gun owners are rule followers and will cave in if it gets ugly. No guy with a good job and a family is going to go to jail over a pistol brace. They will just hand it over.
What if someone does?

Will you stand and help then?

Or will you use another excuse?
Anyone who is going to forcefully fight the federal government isn’t going to care what state law says about it.

QuietM4
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by QuietM4 »

Cubiclerevolt wrote: April 8th, 2021, 10:24 am
QuietM4 wrote: April 7th, 2021, 10:28 am A toothless gesture designed to appease some while pissing off the Feds at the same time...good use of time and resources. This bill has the legal teeth of a bad Yelp review.
Are you just a negative black pilled defeatist irl or do you just play one on the internet?
It does nothing. It helps no one. A state LEO isn't going to be the one enforcing a federal gun law anyways...so at most, it delays the inevitable. It is political theater.

If you become known to law enforcement as being in violation of a federal gun law, or any federal law, Mesa PD isn't going to be knocking on your door. The ATF, DEA, FBI does the knocking. So, what has it accomplished?

A lot of people point out the recreational cannabis law...oh, that's a federal law that we are ignoring. True...up until the point the DOJ decides that they want to enforce it. Which could happen tomorrow. Or next week...or never. The juice isn't worth the squeeze, and there is no political motivation to act on it. On the other hand, federal LEO cracking down on dangerous criminals (possibly you and many other people on this forum) who have a "ghost gun" with a pistol brace that might be illegal in a few months, does make good headlines and is very politically motivated.

I promise you this...there will never be a conversation between any federal LEO that goes like this: "We are going to be arresting that guy in AZ because he made an illegal SBR tomorrow...Oh, s***...we can't...they have that new law".
Cubiclerevolt

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

QuietM4 wrote: April 8th, 2021, 3:53 pm
Cubiclerevolt wrote: April 8th, 2021, 10:24 am
QuietM4 wrote: April 7th, 2021, 10:28 am A toothless gesture designed to appease some while pissing off the Feds at the same time...good use of time and resources. This bill has the legal teeth of a bad Yelp review.
Are you just a negative black pilled defeatist irl or do you just play one on the internet?
It does nothing. It helps no one. A state LEO isn't going to be the one enforcing a federal gun law anyways...so at most, it delays the inevitable. It is political theater.

If you become known to law enforcement as being in violation of a federal gun law, or any federal law, Mesa PD isn't going to be knocking on your door. The ATF, DEA, FBI does the knocking. So, what has it accomplished?

A lot of people point out the recreational cannabis law...oh, that's a federal law that we are ignoring. True...up until the point the DOJ decides that they want to enforce it. Which could happen tomorrow. Or next week...or never. The juice isn't worth the squeeze, and there is no political motivation to act on it. On the other hand, federal LEO cracking down on dangerous criminals (possibly you and many other people on this forum) who have a "ghost gun" with a pistol brace that might be illegal in a few months, does make good headlines and is very politically motivated.

I promise you this...there will never be a conversation between any federal LEO that goes like this: "We are going to be arresting that guy in AZ because he made an illegal SBR tomorrow...Oh, s***...we can't...they have that new law".
Those are good points and im aware of that. The part is the momentum of joining other states in saying no, I know it's symbolism but it's a start. That is the most important part, as most people don't get motivated to stand up unless others do so.

I don't own any braces or guns. I sold them all to fund my gender reassignment treatment.

I identify as a 3rd degree black belt in jiu jitsu so I have to go train more to complete the transformation lol.
Kingjoey

Post by Kingjoey »

I've been hearing a disgusting amount of apathy on AZS in recent years. So many people that don't want to rock the boat or risk their necks to keep their freedoms. Some of you cucks need to just get a "hunting rifle" and an NRA membership if you want to be Fudds. Personally, I will have whatever I want, carry it wherever I want, and will use it to shoot anyone who tries to infringe on those rights. Just as with tactics, he who will use the most violence will win. If your enemy is willing to burn your house down and you aren't willing to do the same to him....guess what....you lose. Apathy is just an excuse for cowards to postpone their demise a little longer. I'm sure the Jews getting loaded on the trains to Auschwitz were probably the most apathetic SOB's on earth. You cucks are welcome to turn in your guns and balls for a comfy prison cell, I'll die a free man with my boots on and balls intact 😣
Kingjoey

Post by Kingjoey »

We are basically where the country was in 1860, not at war yet but heading that way. Ironically, slavery is the issue again but this time they want to make us the slaves. We are in the midst of a coup, you need to keep that in mind rather than acting like we have 50 episodes of "Everyone Loves Raymond" until things go back to normal. Get off your asses, get in shape, get your equipment in order, or else give it to someone who isn't gonna turn it in like a bunch of pussies. So many of you are nothing more than day-traders in guns, worried about getting good buys for future profits. How many of you have armor? How many of you have equipment? How many of you could engage in a fight beyond your own front yard? Did you all miss the "well regulated" part of that blessed Amendment you like to quote so much? Did you miss the "security of a free state" part too? You tired fudds yammer about "shall not be infringed" yet don't uphold the other parts. The further away from your bedroom you get, the more training and equipment is needed. The 2nd Amendment is more than having a gun and a couple boxes of ammo. About 1/3 of my expenditures on gun stuff is for equipment. Everything is there to bring the fight to wherever, mags are preloaded and in totes, everything has its own can or tote so it can be MOVED on a moments notice. I could be ready to go fight whoever 1000mi from here inside a couple hours. Why? Because I read the whole goddamn Amendment, not just the parts that pertained to my "hobby". Find.....your.....balls
TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Post by TheAccountant »

Where were you in ‘94?
Kingjoey

Post by Kingjoey »

TheAccountant wrote: April 9th, 2021, 11:05 am Where were you in ‘94?
Calling Senators and the WH. When the Obamacare issue came up I was in DC meeting with Congresscritters. When the 7N6 ban came up I was meeting with Congresscritters and got it defunded. When the BLM idiots were trying to start problems I was standing out there in 50lbs of kit with a f*** M-4. What have you done lately?
Kingjoey

Post by Kingjoey »

When the AWB was getting ready to sunset and they were clamoring to renew it, I sent out a letter to our local reps stating that my business would immediately tool up and start producing whatever items they banned and we could settle the issue on the streets. Got no problem putting my dick out on the chopping block for freedom.
AZ_Five56
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by AZ_Five56 »

Kingjoey wrote: April 9th, 2021, 10:51 am Get off your asses, get in shape, get your equipment in order, or else give it to someone who isn't gonna turn it in like a bunch of pussies.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Cubiclerevolt

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

I was a sophomore High School.

Still knew what the amendment said and meant. Watched Columbine play out on our school news channel and was trying to figure out why the ban had not stopped the shooting.
TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Post by TheAccountant »

Kingjoey wrote: April 9th, 2021, 11:21 am
Calling Senators and the WH. When the Obamacare issue came up I was in DC meeting with Congresscritters. When the 7N6 ban came up I was meeting with Congresscritters and got it defunded. When the BLM idiots were trying to start problems I was standing out there in 50lbs of kit with a f*** M-4. What have you done lately?
Making phone calls is “rocking the boat”? Writing a letter is “putting your dick out on the chopping block”? When you said everyone needs to get their equipment in order, I didn’t know you meant their telephone and stationary. I’m not saying it’s not a good idea or is ineffective, it just seems to be pretty drastically different from what you say now.

The point is this isn’t the first time the gov has tried to take away gun rights. What they’re proposing now is really not a lot different than what happened in ‘94, so it’s hard to take all of the chest pounding posts seriously. Just so we’re clear - I don’t agree with what they’re trying to do now or what was done in ‘94.
Last edited by TheAccountant on April 9th, 2021, 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Post by TheAccountant »

Kingjoey

Post by Kingjoey »

Nice to see you made it through half a paragraph without losing attention. Did ya catch the last sentence, done plenty of head cracking as well. Its OK to be an apathetic pussy, just don't shame others into doing it as well, you'll have plenty of time and company on the way to the gulag
TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Post by TheAccountant »

“Head cracking” = wandering around the lawn at the Capitol with your GI Joe costume. Got it.
Kingjoey

Post by Kingjoey »

TheAccountant wrote: April 9th, 2021, 1:51 pm “Head cracking” = wandering around the lawn at the Capitol with your GI Joe costume. Got it.
As opposed to you commiserating with the other faggots over on 7th St? Adults are talking about important s*** here, take your trolling elsewhere