Contact Senator Sinema NOW!

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
jls in az
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Contact Senator Sinema NOW!

Post by jls in az »

I just received this from the GOA. If we can keep the filibuster, we can stop the radical gun control laws pushed by the leftist from hitting China Joe's desk.

Urge Sen. Sinema to Stand for Your Constitutional Rights

Now that Senator Chuck Schumer is twisting Sen. Krysten Sinema’s arm, please call her at 202-224-4521 and urge her to NOT BACK DOWN ONE BIT on the filibuster. Sen. Majority Leader Chuck Schumer is Putting Heat on Sen. Sinema. Time is of the essence!
I’m sure you have heard the news. Major gun control has passed in the U.S. House of Representatives.
And now, the Senate plans to take up major gun rights restrictions next week.
As we have told you before, your Senator Krysten Sinema is the key to stopping all gun control!
Here’s why. The leader of the U.S. Senate, Chuck Schumer (D-NY), is putting the squeeze on all of his fellow Democrat Senators.
It’s all over the news. Schumer wants to end the filibuster.
But he’s particularly pressuring Sen. Sinema right now. And so are anti-gun Democrats in the state of Arizona.
They want Sinema to cave ... to support nixing the filibuster ... and to pass gun control with 51 votes.
We have the votes to STOP GUN CONTROL if we keep the filibuster -- as long as, the Senate has to jump over the 60-vote threshold.
But we don’t have the votes to win without the filibuster (relying on a simple majority vote).
Right now, there are backroom discussions about whether to keep the filibuster or not.
So please call Krysten Sinema at 202-224-4521 and urge her to NOT BACK DOWN ONE BIT on the filibuster.
She needs to be encouraged to stand strong!
Tell her NO COMPROMISES.
NO LIMITATIONS on the filibuster.
And NO DEALS with Chuck Schumer!
Please call 202-224-4521 and then use our legislative action system to send Sen. Sinema a pre-written letter.
Sending a letter is very important, but at this late date, making a quick phone call is EVEN BETTER!
So please call Krysten Sinema at 202-224-4521.
Thank you!

AZ_Five56
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Re: Contact Senator Sinema NOW!

Post by AZ_Five56 »

I just put in a call to say a few kind words about her, and to encourage her to stand strong against all of the pressure. I basically said that her not giving in shows how much integrity she has, and I implied that this is why her constituents vote for her.

I don't know if that will have any effect or not. It will probably come down to a numbers game to some degree, and I'm sure the brain aids infected woke army are ringer her up in massive numbers as well.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

GOA keeps sending, I keep sending!
Cubiclerevolt

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

AZ_Five56 wrote: March 18th, 2021, 1:38 pm I just put in a call to say a few kind words about her, and to encourage her to stand strong against all of the pressure. I basically said that her not giving in shows how much integrity she has, and I implied that this is why her constituents vote for her.

I don't know if that will have any effect or not. It will probably come down to a numbers game to some degree, and I'm sure the brain aids infected woke army are ringer her up in massive numbers as well.
Agreed. I told her the same. I don't have to agree with you but maintain the rule of law and if the shoe was on the other foot they wouldn't like that either. GOP could have gotten rid of Roe V. Wade a dozen times over and didn't because the struggle is there and keeps them relevant.
Cubiclerevolt

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

This honestly should be on the firearm related news page to get more people involved.