H.R. 8 Passes in the House - Universal Background Checks

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
Kingjoey
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: H.R. 8 Passes in the House - Universal Background Checks

Post by Kingjoey »

We are pretty much sitting at the same spot we were in 1774 or 1860......do you stand ypur ground or roll over like a cuck?

jls in az

Post by jls in az »

This why the filibuster is so important. This monstrosity will never make it through the Senate, unless the Dems do away with the filibuster and start packing the court. For those who think that being a "2nd Amendment Sanctuary" will prevent the feds from taking your guns, think again. 2nd Amendment Sanctuary doesn't mean a whole lot when they throw a flashbang through your window at 03:00 and the jackbooted thugs kick the door in. Did you know that the Federal LE SWAT community has more personnel and equipment than a standard Army Division? Over 10,000. That started back under ole' Slick's watch.
QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

They'd have better luck enforcing the collection of sales tax at garage sales. This law, which will be held up in court if it ever passes congress, is completely unenforceable, not to mention that it will do absolutely nothing to prevent any kind of crime. I've never heard of a criminal who abides by laws...thus the title of criminal.
Kingjoey

Post by Kingjoey »

Unfortunately, these faggots have everything in their pocket and the media running cover for them. That is why they are trying to pass everything because they can make it stick now. If the state governors don't have the balls to stand up to this s*** then the public needs to stand up, bring their rifles, and tell Biden & Co that our rights are not negotiable and that we will shed blood to keep them. Anything less than that sort of resolve is mental gymnastics done by pussies that like their rights but would rather go to the gulags than risk getting punched in the face
Kingjoey

Post by Kingjoey »

After all the illegal s*** done this past year, anyone still trusting the integrity of anything in this country need to wash out their phucking headgear
AZ_Five56
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by AZ_Five56 »

Kingjoey wrote: March 12th, 2021, 10:07 pm If the state governors don't have the balls to stand up to this s*** then the public needs to stand up, bring their rifles, and tell Biden & Co that our rights are not negotiable and that we will shed blood to keep them. Anything less than that sort of resolve is mental gymnastics done by pussies that like their rights but would rather go to the gulags than risk getting punched in the face
Maybe I'm just too diplomatic, but I don't think the strong stance and confrontation would have the desired result at the moment. I really don't think this bill will get through the Senate, but if there was a show of force we'd probably have a bunch of soft Republicans go along with it. Remember January 6th?

Is it time to fertilize any trees? I don't think that time has come just yet. What I do know, is that I'm not going to any gulag.
Kingjoey

Post by Kingjoey »

I doubt there were many Republicans involved in the Capitol "seige", there was warnings about that s*** months in advance. A bunch of clowns "raid" the Capitol and the police let them in....political theatre to give to the media for spin. All I am saying is that this is nothing new and this ends badly, at the end of the day "we the people" have gotta have balls or we go out with a whimper. I'm sure the Germans in 1945 regret not standing up against Hitler in 1935, once things go past a "point of no return", initiative beats inertia every time
Cubiclerevolt

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

AZ_Five56 wrote: March 12th, 2021, 10:34 pm
Kingjoey wrote: March 12th, 2021, 10:07 pm If the state governors don't have the balls to stand up to this s*** then the public needs to stand up, bring their rifles, and tell Biden & Co that our rights are not negotiable and that we will shed blood to keep them. Anything less than that sort of resolve is mental gymnastics done by pussies that like their rights but would rather go to the gulags than risk getting punched in the face
Maybe I'm just too diplomatic, but I don't think the strong stance and confrontation would have the desired result at the moment. I really don't think this bill will get through the Senate, but if there was a show of force we'd probably have a bunch of soft Republicans go along with it. Remember January 6th?

Is it time to fertilize any trees? I don't think that time has come just yet. What I do know, is that I'm not going to any gulag.
None of that needs to happen IF and I mean IF when people stand others stand with them.

Any time the media tries to alienate people through shaming we need to circle the wagons and protect that business or brand. Kyle should have millions of dollars in his defense fund. If each person who didn't vote for creepy joe and heels up gave 25 bucks the case would just drop by that type of pressure alone.

The silent majority is too concerned about playing fair and nice than they are about preserving liberty for themselves and others.

Needs to happen locally with business resisting mask mandates and so on.

Showing up in aid. The biggest problem is that we are no longer a community, the central planning dickheads made sure to make other suspicious of each other even as neighbors.

If we do not give mutual aid and resist then it's just simply the retelling of the gulag archipelago with an american slant.

"How we burned in the camps...."
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

https://www.secondamendmentdaily.com/20 ... f-victory/
Cruz and Grassley, more dastardly deeds from the swamp
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

https://www.gunowners.org/
Join, they are good about emailing “Take Action” letters and etc. to the swamp members
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

https://www.americanfirearmsassociation.org/
Another dog in the fight to consider
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »