Hawaii total semiauto ban in the works

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
QuangTri
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Hawaii total semiauto ban in the works

Post by QuangTri »

Does not affect Arizona, but a sign of things to come.

Hawaii SB 301 is a ban on most all semiauto rifles and magazines over 10 rounds making it's way through the machine. The usual liberal wet dream. The resistance and letters to useless politicians are fast and furious, for what good it might do.

Last summer, they quietly made possession of a dreaded 80% lower a felony. I mailed any paperweights I may have had to my new place in the Tucson area. There have been hints they want to ban buying or tax hell out of the parts needed to complete an 80% paperweight.

The bastards are getting bold and seeing how far they can push things it appears with the stolen election. Keep alert Arizona, there are known enemies of the 2A in AZ watching and plotting.

Kingjoey

Re: Hawaii total semiauto ban in the works

Post by Kingjoey »

Hawaii has gone full libtard, not a place for freedoms anymore. Always been a bit leftist, but the influx of retarded karens there is making it worse
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

its always been a shiathole, no wonder the ''so called'' natives hate the howlies, they took paradise and turned it into la :whistle:

Rj
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by XJThrottle »

Both of my younger brothers live on Maui. They are into guns, so this doesn't really affect them. Sucks to see a state successfully pass this stuff.
Flash

Post by Flash »

I talk to the owner of the only gun shop in Kona Hawaii for an hour or so every year.

He really thought he was going to be able to sell modern sporting rifles and 30 round magazines forever. Perhaps not.

And there are no native Hawaiians although they like to think there are. Everyone who lives there is either an immigrant or the descendant of an immigrant.
Cubiclerevolt

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

QuangTri wrote: February 8th, 2021, 8:22 pm Does not affect Arizona, but a sign of things to come.

Hawaii SB 301 is a ban on most all semiauto rifles and magazines over 10 rounds making it's way through the machine. The usual liberal wet dream. The resistance and letters to useless politicians are fast and furious, for what good it might do.

Last summer, they quietly made possession of a dreaded 80% lower a felony. I mailed any paperweights I may have had to my new place in the Tucson area. There have been hints they want to ban buying or tax hell out of the parts needed to complete an 80% paperweight.

The bastards are getting bold and seeing how far they can push things it appears with the stolen election. Keep alert Arizona, there are known enemies of the 2A in AZ watching and plotting.
It's worth being on alert. Welcome to somewhat free america. Thanks for sharing.
Old Jeff H
ArizonaShooting.org Silver Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Silver Supporter

Post by Old Jeff H »

See what happens when you try to ban guns?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weather/ha ... e-n1260420