AND AWAY WE GO, HERE COMES THE BOOM

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
knockonit
ArizonaShooting.org Member

AND AWAY WE GO, HERE COMES THE BOOM

Post by knockonit »

YNOTAZ

Re: AND AWAY WE GO, HERE COMES THE BOOM

Post by YNOTAZ »

Yep, They want to portray gun owners as redneck social outcasts so no "normal" person will agree with them on anything.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Fuk facebook ... Any person or organization can create their own blog site fairly cheaply and disseminate information.

The sooner facebook and the others are either broken up or no longer getting government protection the better. Hope I live to see it happen
rockbronco

Post by rockbronco »

Boriqua wrote: February 4th, 2021, 3:52 pm Fuk facebook ... Any person or organization can create their own blog site fairly cheaply and disseminate information.

The sooner facebook and the others are either broken up or no longer getting government protection the better. Hope I live to see it happen
I agree, I have no idea why groups choose to operate on facebook rather then a forum or blog. The platform is a huge pita to reference information after its been posted not to mention censorship I see it in the car world as well. Its like pulling teeth to get anyone to actually visit a forum and sign up to participate, they would rather be lazy and ask the question on facebook instead.
428cj

Post by 428cj »

So what is a Face Book?
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by XJThrottle »

Most people are addicted to FB like it's crack.

I've long said that social media will be the downfall of society to all my family and friends. They would just give me the, "ya, sure bro" look. This is one I won't particularly love saying "I F**KING TOLD YOU SO!!" about..
Cubiclerevolt

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

Honestly, I think this is a good thing.

Since being off of wastingmytimeoflookingatpostsfromrandompeopleIvaguelyrememberfromHighSchoolbook.

My life has been a lot better and stress free. My BP is hovering around 117/76 and I've found time to work on other projects and honestly feel happier not being on that bullshit anymore.

If we want to organize do it like how we did back in the day, pick up the phone and call someone. We all pine for the "good ole" days where people actually communicated in person and had real relationships instead of staring at their phones scrolling like zombies.

I say bring it on. Do it up just like Revelations 18:4 and leave them without a revenue stream.

We don't need it, having us forcefully walk away is red pilling normies in huge numbers.
vvalter_vvhite

Post by vvalter_vvhite »

Our downfall is the younger generation who can't live without social media. Heck I asked my daughter to call her friend when about something last time and she replied the friend doesnt have internet where she's at.. they call using messenger and other chat apps. I told her that is what their phones are for, for calling their numbers and she replied she doesnt know the number. It's pathetic.
xerts1911

Post by xerts1911 »

C98539DD-CA72-41F4-95BA-3BDBDF5A79A3.jpeg